Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Spanish Tapas is great
Greek is delicious
French food is posh

All of that is Southern Europe and not "Aryan" though
I guess I was really referring to the American versions of the European dishes. somewhere along the bloodlines they started using artificial ingredients instead of the authentic stuff from the old country.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Thread is stupid as hell, everything we eat has taste, even water. And when I say 'we,' I mean humans; not just nans and white people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pho is nasty peasant food that hipster whites love to eat

i'll stick with korean bbq to get my hipster fix

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk does vietnamese soup have to do with white people :dead:

like y'all dont know white people are all over ethnic food by now.. go into any big city with diverse restaurant options... white people are the main customers. they "love" indian food, asian food, hispanic food, all that shyt.

before they'd shyt on all this food sayin it's shytty peasant food, now they're trendy "open minded" hipsters that eat everything. Quinoa and Chia seeds for instance, were shytted on for years as "peasant hispanic food" and now they sellin that shyt at whole foods for like 10$ a pound :heh:

but yea pho sucks. regular chinese soups > pho

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You like having to cook you're own food when you go out?
yes :ohlawd: make it just right, socialize and take shots of soju while everythings getting ready

my korean homie knows a hole a wall spot where we can smoke weed in the back room as well, shyt is great :ohlawd:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Spanish Tapas is great
Greek is delicious
French food is posh

All of that is Southern Europe and not "Aryan" though

exactly all that shyt is good because its mediterranean which means that have at least some semblance of swag from the blessings of the sun, what the fukk do the cave dwelling viings of northern europe and their americac descendants eat? meatloaf? :scusthov:

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
yes :ohlawd: make it just right, socialize and take shots of soju while everythings getting ready

my korean homie knows a hole a wall spot where we can smoke weed in the back room as well, shyt is great :ohlawd:
Ehh I'd be too hungry and lazy for that shyt, the Korean people I know don't eat at these Korean BBQ places. Most of them are enamoured by foods from different cultures.