White People, get in this thread, its about food...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
fukking refuse to cook well done steaks dude, you have to draw a line somewhere.

If they wanna go out to eat and pay money for me to ruin their food what can I really do? If I send it out a nice rare/medium-rare steak they are just gonna tell their server its underdone and send it back. The people who order stuff like this are so stuck in their ways they honestly have no idea what good food is supposed to taste like.

Even tho sometimes it does make me :why:to see a dry ass steak.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If you have a a good cut of steak you should be eating it rare. Just because you grew up eating discount rickets meat doesn't mean all your steaks have to be cooked until they are shoe leather.

can mods please ban this fakkit? He stays posting some subliminal racist shyt.

As for the thread, I thought it's already been known that Americans always dumb down ethnic food. If you want to try real Mexican food, don't go to Taco Bell. If you want to taste real Indian food, go to India because over here, an Indian person might find the right recipe to prepare the dish, but food companies stay putting all kinds of weird shyt in the product that taste different from what a foreigner may be accustomed to. If you want to taste real West African food, go to West Africa, or ask one one of your family members to send the true ingredients to you. Trust, my moms been doing that for years. Same goes for Jamaican.

That is what American do with their pasta. And the reason why some white American don't mix there's, is to probably look like they're being original.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
can mods please ban this fakkit? He stays posting some subliminal racist shyt.

As for the thread, I thought it's already been known that Americans always dumb down ethnic food. If you want to try real Mexican food, don't go to Taco Bell. If you want to taste real Indian food, go to India because over here, an Indian person might find the right recipe to prepare the dish, but food companies stay putting all kinds of weird shyt in the product that taste different from what a foreigner may be accustomed to. If you want to taste real West African food, go to West Africa, or ask one one of your family members to send the true ingredients to you. Trust, my moms been doing that for years. Same goes for Jamaican.

That is what American do with their pasta. And the reason why some white American don't mix there's, is to probably look like they're being original.

i was just referencing the chris rock stand up bit. no need to get so homotional.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm black and fukk that, I ain't eating no bloody rare steak...

And it isn't about fukkin up a steak, I tried that way and I didn't like it. I'm not gonna eat some shyt prepared a certain way just cause some food snobs thinks thats the way it should be

Medium Rare.... with some shrimps on the side :win:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
*loads a single bullet into the revolver*

You wanna go first bruh?

images

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
...what's wrong with a well-done steak? :hmm:

I mean at least medium well. Anything less and I feel like I'm just asking to get food poisoning.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

I mean at least medium well. Anything less and I feel like I'm just asking to get food poisoning.

I'm the same.

Although last week I went to the butchers and copped a big steak. I cooked it too well and it ruined it. From now on I'm only doing medium. I don't like it if its too rare. For the same fear that I'm getting food poisoning.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I'm black and fukk that, I ain't eating no bloody rare steak...

And it isn't about fukkin up a steak, I tried that way and I didn't like it. I'm not gonna eat some shyt prepared a certain way just cause some food snobs thinks thats the way it should be

Medium Rare.... with some shrimps on the side :win:

Naw pimp. You gotta eat food a certain way and follow these guide lines. fukk the fact that you have a preference on how you wanna eat your food. It must be cooked OUR way.

:beli:

this isn't your first time and I'm not the only person that notices it.

You've been warned aight? Lets move forward amicably.
:sitdown:

Nice reference :laugh:

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/162038_o.gif

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps

*adds acri1 to the "fukk they know about steak?" list

*tosses a piece of burnt cardboard* ... "Enjoy" :bryan: