White People, get in this thread, its about food...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Now I been wondering my entire life, why do white people, when they get a plate full of pasta and sauce, decide not to mix the pasta and sauce, but rather just start eating it :huh:

They just start twirling up the pasta like :ahh:

I'm like :beli: That ain't right.

Defend it.

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
yeah I cant rock with spaghetti lookin like:

spaghetti2.jpg

gotta spread that sauce family

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
and what is up with rare meat
meat-rare.jpg

Steak is at it's most tender if you leave it rare in the center. Most of the bacteria that makes you sick on undercooked meat is actually not IN the actual connective tissue of the cut of meat, but on the outside of the cuts where the different sections of the animal intercede each other.

So a sear of the outsides of the cut leaves the inside moist and touches 150 for a few seconds in the center and your good to go. It's why Hamburger is way more likely to make you sick undercooked than a steak....all the outside and inside of the cut gets muddled together, there by forcing you to try and make sure the internal temperature of the hamburger hits a 'safe' temp to kill everything off.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yeah I cant rock with spaghetti lookin like:

spaghetti2.jpg

gotta spread that sauce family

you're bugging. It's better that way. I can't stand when people mix the pasta and the sauce in the pot. It saturates the pasta and makes it lose its texture. I mix it on my plate though.
That's not the traditional Italian way of eating it.

In Italy they mix the pasta with the sauce thoroughly before serving it to you. Once they serve it to u its already all mixed up. That's the traditional way of doing it.
:ohhh:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I mix up my sauce every time, and dont eat meat that isnt at least medium rare :manny:

Maybe this is a regional thing? Never seen any fellow cacs do this either :heh: