White People Created a Dark-Skinned Avatar to digitally model clothes and secure fashion deals

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don't think black people have less access to education wealth and knowledge? By design?
the internet is the great equalizer and people use it to bullshyt like display vanity and self snitch. you can learn take classes for anything and even use it to be self taught in so many areas. dwelling on excuses will not save us and nobody cares why we can't do things but us...

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
the internet is the great equalizer and people use it to bullshyt like display vanity and self snitch. you can learn take classes for anything and even use it to be self taught in so many areas. dwelling on excuses will not save us and nobody cares why we can't do things but us...
I never said that. I'm saying why complain when blacks could've done the same thing

My response -

Sure, but it's not one or the other. We can acknowledge that some black people CAN surmount the obstacles and do this while also acknowledging that the system is set up to make it particularly harder for black people

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Exactly, I've always been bad with money and I constantly blame my up bringing but there's tons of videos and even classes I can take that will help me be better with money. The excuse is the crutch the WORK is the answer

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Make a white, mestizo and asian one or keep showing off cac bullshyt :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s kinda dope… I get y’all wanna be mad about everything for some reason. But seeing tech progress like this is always cool.

Anyway, it took 15 seconds on that IG page to see they made a white girl version of this as well. It’s not that serious. :mjlol:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That’s kinda dope… I get y’all wanna be mad about everything for some reason. But seeing tech progress like this is always cool.

Anyway, it took 15 seconds on that IG page to see they made a white girl version of this as well. It’s not that serious. :mjlol:

🤫

You messing up the narrative

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My response -
many can overcome in this era. as several posters said use the modern day resources to bridge the gaps. talking about how the system fails us is only relevant to us. the world is not stopping for us to catch up. we won't get a grace period or extra consideration due to situations that uniquely affect us. we still have to compete with everyone else in society.

education is not our top priority and that more than the system is the problem in education standards, the setting for success and failure in learning is in the home not school. as the world moves to technocracy our people will be left behind yet again. we are still struggling with old standards of education let alone these new areas of knowledge.

you see the rampant superstition and distrust of science in brehs. that shyt is not confidence building or indicative of a bright future. mufhukaz are playing out here. knowledge is god.

In 1980, more than 50 percent of China lived below the poverty line. In 2000, it was less than 10 percent. Now, the percentage of Chinese people living in poverty is estimated at 2.8.
They stole, borrowed, copied homework all the way to the top.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sure, but it's not one or the other. We can acknowledge that some black people CAN surmount the obstacles and do this while also acknowledging that the system is set up to make it particularly harder for black people
This may be true, but there are not a lot of creators currently just avataring up models. This does not require capital investment or schooling: Literally youtube and google with a ton of open source tools can produce good results. This is one of those cases of "If only they had access" arguments where literally anyone of US if we were so inclined could go down this path. This is not at all an exclusive toolset or skillset. Someone with an internet connection and desire just have to do it. We don't need to argue that if everyone had access that it will get done. There are black kids using computers now to make memes who could be doing this instead.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Why does them having multiple models make it better? Shudu (the black one in main post) is the main one with traction by a wide margin

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't think black people have less access to education wealth and knowledge? By design?
This is normally true but not for tech. Tech has an extremely low barrier for entry. Alot of people working very well paid jobs in tech come from 3rd world poverty.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
The internet on “equalizes” the opportunity to learn. Not to gain employment, or build connections, or get investors or get bank funding. I’m not saying that people shouldn’t take advantage, but we should also be honest about the entirety of the situation.

With that said, if black people didn’t know about the history of this county they’d probably be more successful. So many black people aren’t successful just because they’re afraid of oppression, even though plenty could become successful regardless of the oppression they face. Oppression TODAY from individual to individual is really a spectrum.