White Pastor Sits With Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy & Said Slavery Was A White Blessing

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of white pastors will be in for a surprise when they learn Judah is black and the zionists they are supporting are really of the synagogue of satan
They know and those black preachers that went to those theologian colleges. Here’s the thing they not going to go against what they been taught because you know what would happen. Alot of them enjoying the privilege of helping deceiving the public.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The system is good for white people. Whether you use blessing, privilege, whatever. This is for white people who try to explain white privilege to white people. More then likely yall not trying to have thst discussion anyway with whites
And black people who sellout. Yes this systems benefits them. But as a black man that works in corporate America I can honestly say their are black people who sell out other black people to receive crumbs.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to stop calling the shyt that happened during that time JUST slavery, because that's not all of what happened during that time period. It is just the first phase of an on going genocide

Non blacks keep using the term slavery as a technicality, as in that time period of slavery was just that, nikkas working in the fields. they use that to negate everything else that happened

they killed people for shyts and giggles, it was not just servitude going on. It was state sanctioned schadenfreude, rape, murder, infanticide and almost every human rights violation under the sun
Right and they know the Bible is true and you reap what you sow. So what’s going to really happen in the future after the times of the gentiles is fulfilled?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is why I cannot stand religion period... they indoctrinated our anscestors with taht bullshyt bible meanwhile we've passively turned the other cheek for 400 years while they enslaved and mentally posioned most of the world with the fortune built off our backs...:pacspit:

Slam

Pro
Daps
I completely understand what he is saying.

But the world is not safe space, there will be a reckoning for white people. One way or another their supposed “supremacy” will end.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

What is funny?

This is Deuteronomy 28
The alien who lives among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, but you will be the tail.

Tell me how this applies to those currently perceived as Jews when they are the moneylenders of the world?

Revelation is the book of the end time. Why is this in there TWICE:

Revelation 2:9, NASB: "'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9, NASB: "Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you."

Many of those in Israel right now are currently of Khazar stock and were also known as the serpent people. Who was the serpent? Hmm sounds like revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell you exactly what is going on.

Obadiah
The vision of Obadiah. This is what the Sovereign LORD says about Edom-- We have heard a message from the LORD: An envoy was sent to the nations to say, "Rise, and let us go against her for battle"--
"See, I will make you small among the nations; you will be utterly despised.
The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks [1] and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, `Who can bring me down to the ground?'
Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down," declares the LORD.
"If thieves came to you, if robbers in the night-- Oh, what a disaster awaits you-- would they not steal only as much as they wanted? If grape pickers came to you, would they not leave a few grapes?
But how Esau will be ransacked, his hidden treasures pillaged!
All your allies will force you to the border; your friends will deceive and overpower you; those who eat your bread will set a trap for you, [2] but you will not detect it.
"In that day," declares the LORD, "will I not destroy the wise men of Edom, men of understanding in the mountains of Esau?
Your warriors, O Teman, will be terrified, and everyone in Esau's mountains will be cut down in the slaughter.
Because of the violence against your brother Jacob, you will be covered with shame; you will be destroyed forever.

What people are known to have derived from caves? What people is obsessed with going to space? What is the animal that represents America, who is the most prideful nation?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The Eagle Has Landed.
At 4:18 p.m. on July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong's voice crackled from the speakers at NASA's Mission Control in Houston. He said simply, "the Eagle has landed."

With those words, the dream President John F. Kennedy's voiced in 1961--putting humans on the Moon by the end of the decade--had at last come true.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
The irony of him saying "If the phrase is the trip up, then let's get down to the heart of the matter", yet everyone is getting tripped up over yet another phrase. This is why progress is so slow. We can't get bogged down by silly arguments on terminology. Let's talk about the real issues and solutions.

Exactly!! The point is to get over the wording ( white privilege or white blessing) and acknowledge that white people benefited from slavery. And what do we do now to balance the playing field.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What is funny?

This is Deuteronomy 28
The alien who lives among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.
He will lend to you, but you will not lend to him. He will be the head, but you will be the tail.

Tell me how this applies to those currently perceived as Jews when they are the moneylenders of the world?

Revelation is the book of the end time. Why is this in there TWICE:

Revelation 2:9, NASB: "'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9, NASB: "Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you."

Many of those in Israel right now are currently of Khazar stock and were also known as the serpent people. Who was the serpent? Hmm sounds like revelation 2:9 and 3:9 tell you exactly what is going on.

Obadiah
The vision of Obadiah. This is what the Sovereign LORD says about Edom-- We have heard a message from the LORD: An envoy was sent to the nations to say, "Rise, and let us go against her for battle"--
"See, I will make you small among the nations; you will be utterly despised.
The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks [1] and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, `Who can bring me down to the ground?'
Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down," declares the LORD.
"If thieves came to you, if robbers in the night-- Oh, what a disaster awaits you-- would they not steal only as much as they wanted? If grape pickers came to you, would they not leave a few grapes?
But how Esau will be ransacked, his hidden treasures pillaged!
All your allies will force you to the border; your friends will deceive and overpower you; those who eat your bread will set a trap for you, [2] but you will not detect it.
"In that day," declares the LORD, "will I not destroy the wise men of Edom, men of understanding in the mountains of Esau?
Your warriors, O Teman, will be terrified, and everyone in Esau's mountains will be cut down in the slaughter.
Because of the violence against your brother Jacob, you will be covered with shame; you will be destroyed forever.

What people are known to have derived from caves? What people is obsessed with going to space? What is the animal that represents America, who is the most prideful nation?
This is anti-semite talk and you prommote your religiion ass superior. Jesus was a good man, but God is God and Jesus was a man.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
No anti semite talk is in not recognizing the real jews and ignoring the judgment that is going to be rendered upon those who have committed attrocities against them and refuse to give recompense

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No anti semite talk is in not recognizing the real jews and ignoring the judgment that is going to be rendered upon those who have committed attrocities against them and refuse to give recompense
A Jew is a Jew. Judaism is a religion and there's Black Jews like the Igbo and Lemba. Also; Beta Israel, Gefat, Beta Abraham, and Falash Mura.