White Pastor Sits With Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy & Said Slavery Was A White Blessing

Daps
This is one of those headlines that makes people angry until they listen to what he’s saying.

So for people about to comment without watching, he’s saying white people don’t acknowledge white privilege because of the wording, and he calls it white blessing, because he knows as a white man in American, slavery was the blessing to him to allow him to have “white privilege”.

He’s not saying it was a blessing to black people.

Frankly, I’m sick of giving white people the benefit of the doubt that they don’t get it, and if things get explained to them, they’ll change. At this point, it’s been explained too many times. They aren’t acknowledging it, because it’s not in their collective best interest to do so, or change anything.

Basically this:

And this:

Cliffs: change words to make White people feel better about something they’re uncomfortable hearing.

:camby:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
OP like many other threads before him are taking comments out of context.

He's saying it created the "blessing" and enabled the priveledged world whites live in. Certainly from their warped perspective its a blessing.

Not that slavery was some kind of blessing bestowed upon blacks.:stopitslime:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
A lot of white pastors will be in for a surprise when they learn Judah is black and the zionists they are supporting are really of the synagogue of satan

The guy who betrayed Jesus was black? Is that what you're saying?

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
OP like many other threads before him are taking comments out of context.

He's saying it created the "blessing" and enabled the priveledged world whites live in. Certainly from their warped perspective its a blessing.

Not that slavery was some kind of blessing bestowed upon blacks.:stopitslime:

No! You’re doing the same ish he’s doing...sugar-coating reality

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The guy who betrayed Jesus was black? Is that what you're saying?

Revelation 4:3
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

More like there is a high probability that Jesus was black.

Read Obadiah 1 for the punishment coming to those who dwell in the rocks and mountains for what they have done to Jacob

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Obadiah 1
1The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

3The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

5If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?

6How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!

7All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

8Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

9And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
10For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

Who are those who originated in the mountains who are obsessed with going to outer space aka making their nests among the stars?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of white pastors will be in for a surprise when they learn Judah is black and the zionists they are supporting are really of the synagogue of satan

I never understood how such a drastic usurping of the jewish identity would be allowed if they were truly Gods chosen people, but you realize that Jacob inherited the birthright despite being second born while the presense of his older brother Esau was disregarded and dismissed despite seniority.

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. Romans 9:13

It seems that God is ultimately just and has allowed Esaus descendants to carry and parade the title temporarily as a sort of recompense for passing over Esau, the firstborn.

Though Esau was black, his descendants wouldnt be as he purpoesly mixed his seed with Nephillim lineages in perhaps some sort of rebellion against his semetic heritage and allied with the serpents bloodline in action of spite. In Genesis 36, it states that his lineage brought about through tribes that are absent from the table of nations thus werent descended from Noah

But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours,. Jeremiah 41:10

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
White blessing of slavery and TI just sitting there. :gucci:
tenor.gif