White Nationalist are targeting Black Women

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
So NOW we can finally acknowledge that certain narratives being spread online are dangerous and can lead to real life problems for both black men and women?

Y’all in here talking that “save our sisters” BS, but brehs like myself, @ba'al @High Art @Wild self Y2Dre (who yall banned to telling the truth) and several have been warning y’all for years at this point.

And the response was always “I don’t hear this type of rhetoric in real life :bryan:” and nikkas being purposely obtuse.

History has shown time and time again that CACs are ALWAYS paying attention to what black people are saying amongst ourselves and looking for ways to infiltrate.

You got all these black women online demonizing black men and worshipping non-black men and you don’t think some white supremacists might have peeped that by now? :usure:

Until we can have an honest discussion about a certain segment of our community, don’t be surprised when these types of stories become commonplace.

Also don’t be surprised when you have white supremacists using these types as puppets they can use to harm black men indirectly.

nikkas better wake the fukk up, because it’s about to get even spookier with elections right around the corner.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Go look on twitter and other social media platform the easiest way to get likes is to insult black men and shyt on them , go look up the vile stuff they talk about brothers on LSA its as vile and evil as anything ***** or the worst racist could ever say, at some point brothers need to see the truth objectively the LSA , feminism nonsense is a huge issue for this scenario, they have so demonized black men and try to emasculate them while propping up white men that this is the results on the young female scythe hence whey they are gullible to be used, abused and toyed with by white men

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
You can't do much to save these girls besides warning them not to date these murderer looking white dudes, but if you did this as a black man they would probably ignore you or say you're mad because they're exercising their options. I think black women need to warn other black women about the danger of putting any white man on pedestal and trusting them too much, but this rarely happens because a lot of BW are on that type of time maybe without even realizing it.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You can't do much to save these girls besides warning them not to date these murderer looking white dudes, but if you did this as a black man they would probably ignore you or say you're mad because they're exercising their options. I think black women need to warn other black women about the danger of putting any white man on pedestal and trusting them too much, but this rarely happens because a lot of BW are on that type of time maybe without even realizing it.
Just focus on your immediate family.

Swirlers and divestors have already committed social suicide and are more than likely too far gone.

It's not really about skin color...it's the promotion and adherence to so called white supremacy in the mind.

Some people will die on that hill.

Leave them alone, no matter how sad the shyt is.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
That sounds like some feminazi bullshyt propaganda.

:unimpressed:It is feminazi bullshyt propaganda. The same demographic that will run out of the house if they see a bug or rodent. But they can handle a bear over a male human.

Only reason they choose the bear because it brings more attention on to themselves. And paint them out to be victims.

Derail the entire thread from White nationalist to black men can't make this up.

I asked my husband would he rather our daughter be trapped in a forest with a man or a bear. He asked what type of man (not what type of bear). He felt a bear would either eat her or not. But with men it’s too many variables.
The biggest reason this is a stupid hypothetical is because it's using gender stereotypes "men big scary strong, women weak automatically nice"

There's been countless examples of men actually being cooperative when placed in dangerous situations like this

They're acting like women are going to be much better in the wilderness

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We? Hell nah nig. I just want to clear six figures and chill and travel. I'm not doing all that just to be nagged to deaf, divorced and put on child support. Or having to play the step daddy role to a chick that became christian and "deleted" her hoeness.

That leader/protector shyt is antiquated. Trying to lead someone who is strong and independent but at the drop of a hat is also a constant victim that need protection. Headache and stress inducing indeed.
Black men and women would have to come to an agreement to eradicate the white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy and replace it with an economically viable Black Patriarchy, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And on the flip side...a large number of black men like dating and impregnation "whores" or "sexually/morally loose" women. :manny:

Alot of brehs not gon wait 90 days for p*ssy that the lot of these good women want to do.

Nor will brehs date a good girl 6 over a whore 8 or 9.

shyt is fukked up...
Not according to the data.

According to the CDC, 54% of Black males 15-49 are childless, 34% are married and 12% are baby daddies. 46% of Black males have children while 61% of Black females have children. Black females have well over 2 million more children than Black males, friend.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Not according to the data.

According to the CDC, 54% of Black males 15-49 are childless, 34% are married and 12% are baby daddies. 46% of Black males have children while 61% of Black females have children. Black females have well over 2 million more children than Black males, friend.

I guess I am wrong then. There's my cup of STFU.

#themoreyouknow