White Nationalist are targeting Black Women

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
BW ( and BM ) who chose to date outside their race obviously don't see it like you do tho. They might acknowledge racism in America but if reality sets in for white America then the reality of what goes on in the Black community also sets in. We have our own issues as well so it becomes a thing of you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. American racism on one side and BW being victims of violence by BM on another side. You're gambling when dating wether it's white or Black.
Regardless of dating Black or white...American racism is the overarching and constant means of oppression for Black people in the country.

It's not "either, or"...

Black men and women are the most appropriate for each other in this system we live in...for survival, mental, and spiritual health.

Love who you want to love...but love yourself first and foremost.

The best thing for Black people to do is leave the USA at least once in their lives to see how freeing it is to get away from American racism.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That sounds like some feminazi bullshyt propaganda.
:unimpressed:It is feminazi bullshyt propaganda. The same demographic that will run out of the house if they see a bug or rodent. But they can handle a bear over a male human.

Only reason they choose the bear because it brings more attention on to themselves. And paint them out to be victims.

Derail the entire thread from White nationalist to black men can't make this up.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The best thing for Black people to do is leave the USA at least once in their lives to see how freeing it is to get away from American racism.

1) Tariq Nasheed once said it don't matter where Black people go because white supremacy is global

2) As someone who has traveled to Central America, Canada and Europe, I can attest that being in a location temporarily as a tourist only gives us access to the nicer side of said places in contrast to actually living there to see the side that locals experience.

3) In response to what you said about 'American racism is the overarching and constant means of oppression for Black people in the country.' I cant help but think back to that line by 2Pac : "They say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here" As someone who was raised in the slums, that 2pac line really stands out after reading your comment.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I hate to say it...

Black women need to set aside petty differences and get with black men...

Black men need to set aside petty differences and get with black women....

Or roll strapped

I would speak highly on this post but I plead the fifth...take it away boss:

PAWGset going to turn the marsupial into a rug, so I'll just dap and keep it at that :hubie:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I asked my husband would he rather our daughter be trapped in a forest with a man or a bear. He asked what type of man (not what type of bear). He felt a bear would either eat her or not. But with men it’s too many variables.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is not a reflection of rejection or hurt feelings. It is a reflection of preference. People lie about their preferences to justify their bullshyt. The gays do it all the time, but the truth be told they were always gay but blamed the opposite sex for them turning gay. A lot of Black women have always been into light skin and what they call good hair. Basically the c00n thinking of the white man's ice is colder. So they alway liked White dudes, but sought some lie against Black men to justify dating White men. Asian women do the same thing.

People should just live their truths and date who they want to date. There is no need to justify or explain their dating decisions or lie on the men and women in their own groups.
I disagree. these "divestors" spend most of their time criticizing black men. some even fuk and get pregnant by them. People with true preferences focus on that and won't bother with people who ain't.
liking light skin black men is way different from liking white men.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It is not a reflection of rejection or hurt feelings. It is a reflection of preference. People lie about their preferences to justify their bullshyt. The gays do it all the time, but the truth be told they were always gay but blamed the opposite sex for them turning gay. A lot of Black women have always been into light skin and what they call good hair. Basically the c00n thinking of the white man's ice is colder. So they alway liked White dudes, but sought some lie against Black men to justify dating White men. Asian women do the same thing.

People should just live their truths and date who they want to date. There is no need to justify or explain their dating decisions or lie on the men and women in their own groups.
More would if folks would mind their business and wouldn't judge them. :sas2:

Now that is gonna boil a lot of folks' blood. Not because it's a lie but because it's the truth.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Sad situations, but we spread nothing but self hate which destroys our bonds and sends us hurtling towards others.

Gotta realize we're a team and work together, or shyt will get worse once America starts to crumble.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yo Jean I came across this clip of the "Now you a Single Mom" dude parodying this goofy "bear" argument meant to shame and gaslight men.

There’s an online trend asking women if they rather be trapped in the forest with a man or a bear. Most women of all races choose the bear…

Brandon-Jamal-Gif-Remix-thecoli.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I asked my husband would he rather our daughter be trapped in a forest with a man or a bear. He asked what type of man (not what type of bear). He felt a bear would either eat her or not. But with men it’s too many variables.
This feels like a damn lie. Probably aint even got a husband. You talking to nikkas online and not him.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
But...here's the thing...and I think abstractly about this....

We as black men want to be the leaders, protectors, providers right?

We gotta be the change 1st and then hopefully the women will follow suit.

1st thing we gotta do is check the other BM in our community and rid the culture of the mentality of "bytches and hoes," and start to shun the rap that degrades our women and the rappers promoting this.

Yes I understand it's entertainment and yes I understand we can listen to entertainment and not proactively act out our music, but so many others cannot. So technically to start you gotta ban the negative shyt out right. Until black men set the trends for change nothing can save us from ourselves.

Black men gotta retake the community and the households back. I hate to say it...but we gotta actively get rid of our own trash.
I agree with this. So many want to duck the black men on black women violence but there is no way around that. It’s real and it’s a very big problem. It doesn’t absolve women from the issues they may bring to the table. But a lot of brothers don’t want to let go of the negativity. And it’s because they’ve grown up in this dysfunctional toxic society.

I also didn’t want to give to much cache to the divestor stuff but young women are impressionable. If they’ve been deep into these attitudes on social media and as such have developed a disdain for black men while developing a sensibility for putting white men on a pedestal yeah I can see how they would be easy pickings for racist white men who wish to do them harm.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I agree with this. So many want to duck the black men on black women violence but there is no way around that. It’s real and it’s a very big problem. It doesn’t absolve women from the issues they may bring to the table. But a lot of brothers don’t want to let go of the negativity. And it’s because they’ve grown up in this dysfunctional toxic society.

I also didn’t want to give to much cache to the divestor stuff but young women are impressionable. If they’ve been deep into these attitudes on social media and as such have developed a disdain for black men while developing a sensibility for putting white men on a pedestal yeah I can see how they would be easy pickings for racist white men who wish to do them harm.

The Black family has been under attack since the founding of the West.

The burden of Black men pulling everyone out of hundreds of years of social engineering has long since been sadly failed into moral platitude.

Like you said, women and men can't be absolved of personal responsibility...

I agree, I will add that this is a change that happens from "each one teach one"...setting examples for the children to begin to reverse the tide.