White Nationalist are targeting Black Women

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you protect against something like this?
Predators typically go for soft targets with a weak support system. Somebody here posted a thread about a convicted pedophile that was explaining his methods and he said he looked for kids from broken homes (no father), kids that didn’t talk much to their peers, etc.

The best way to protect against something like this is to establish a better sense of community and clear consequences (outside the law) for enemies of the community.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Predators typically go for soft targets with a weak support system. Somebody here posted a thread about a convicted pedophile that was explaining his methods and he said he looked for kids from broken homes (no father), kids that didn’t talk much to their peers, etc.

The best way to protect against something like this is to establish a better sense of community and clear consequences (outside the law) for enemies of the community.
:comeon:it's for all engagement , at the end of are you really concerned about these wenches....

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Not the wenches, but I'm concerned about young Black girls being manipulated into following the wench path.
Pushing back against the agenda that divestors are trying to spread would be the best thing to do, we can't do anything for those who already bought into it unfortunately. I expect more cases like these in the future.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not so much white nationalists targeting black women.

But white psychopaths who see how vulnerable and insecure black women are and beeline to them because they are easy prey.

White psychopaths tend to be white nationalists away. It's just a vehicle for their psychiatric condition

That's why when these black women put their intimate feelings on the internet they look like food to evil people

You spittin'

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Not the wenches, but I'm concerned about young Black girls being manipulated into following the wench path.

In a few of the cases I've noticed that the girls are leaving home after an argument with parents another good reason you should give your kids some time before they leave home.