White man tries to get black woman fired from catering job…doesn’t realize she owns the company

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I love it...:banderas:

she hit that cac with the smooth ether
tumblr_o94en51yi01uw7g39o1_500.gif

breh wtf is this funniest shyt this year

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he didn't agree with the FACTS on social media and tried to snake behind her back by sneak SNITCHING to her "boss" to tried to get her fired...

Smh...

Edit: and I made a similar post in another thread categorizing all white people which is a mistake.

Black people do shyt like this too but it's usually warranted (like flat out discrimination against a certain race/culture/sex/ethnicity/etc.,)

But this seems to be a recurring theme in white culture.. Ever since I was a kid.

And the fact that I'm a Catholic and I know for a FACT homie is 100% wrong and instead of doing his Googles, he or his fam immediately tries to go for her livelihood for expressing her CORRECT feelings is disgusting/pussified behavior :scust:

But I was in the military so I seen first hand how people like this operate in the real world. Which is why I avoid (but not completely dismiss) discussion about race and politics... Because if you make them look completely stupid SOME take it beyond discussions and try to make it or take it to a personal level.

Exactly, when we do it we are actually being racially abused and having slurs and insults thrown our way. Basically the person is actually being a horrible representation of whatever company they work for by their behavior.

We do not look to have people removed from their jobs for a simple and from what I can see respectful disagreement. I actually don't even want to call it a disagreement because that would imply they were debating an opinion when they weren't. She said nothing but facts that he simply didn't want to accept, so he tried to destroy her livelihood. Really pathetic.

I really salute this sister for accomplishing what she has and also handling that entire situation with class.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool but why is she:cape:for an a-rab cult whom's doctrine teaches her kind are inferior abeeds made by Allah to serve his chosen people:mjpls:bytch must be taking golden showers from a 7-11 towelhead and been converted or something:usure:...I bet she don't go that hard defending voodoo the same:jbhmm:
There are millions of black Muslims.