White man tries to get black woman fired from catering job…doesn’t realize she owns the company

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So he didn't agree with the FACTS on social media and tried to snake behind her back by sneak SNITCHING to her "boss" to tried to get her fired...

Smh...

Edit: and I made a similar post in another thread categorizing all white people which is a mistake.

Black people do shyt like this too but it's usually warranted (like flat out discrimination against a certain race/culture/sex/ethnicity/etc.,)

But this seems to be a recurring theme in white culture.. Ever since I was a kid.

And the fact that I'm a Catholic and I know for a FACT homie is 100% wrong and instead of doing his Googles, he or his fam immediately tries to go for her livelihood for expressing her CORRECT feelings is disgusting/pussified behavior :scust:

But I was in the military so I seen first hand how people like this operate in the real world. Which is why I avoid (but not completely dismiss) discussion about race and politics... Because if you make them look completely stupid SOME take it beyond discussions and try to make it or take it to a personal level.

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I know those folks are HEATED!

:umad:
Some where in rural middle America..........
RkWCYvm.gif

Daps
Saw this on my fb feed: White Man Tries to Get Black Woman Fired for Speaking Against Islamophobia… Doesn’t Realize She Owns the Company

It all started when a caterer who goes by Chef Anne debated respectfully on Twitter with a white man named Riley Herchenbach who posited that Christians are different than Muslims because they do not kill in the name of their God.

In addition to the statement being historically inaccurate (The Latin Church waged The Crusades between the 11th and 16th century doing exactly that), it is inconsistent, as Chef Anne pointed out, because there is a difference between a religion and its extremists.

tumblr_o8psw9Vkd31r83d7lo2_540.jpg

tumblr_o8psw9Vkd31r83d7lo3_540.jpg

Seemingly unable to have a measured debate on the topic, a member of Herchenbach’s family contacted Chef Anne’s company, Abbe Catering, alleging that she was “harassing” them on social media.

tumblr_o8psw9Vkd31r83d7lo4_540.jpg

To which Chef Anne gave the most satisfying clapback of all time…

tumblr_o8psw9Vkd31r83d7lo5_540.jpg

cool but why is she:cape:for an a-rab cult whom's doctrine teaches her kind are inferior abeeds made by Allah to serve his chosen people:mjpls:bytch must be taking golden showers from a 7-11 towelhead and been converted or something:usure:...I bet she don't go that hard defending voodoo the same:jbhmm: