White man threatens to hang black voter registration worker. shyt gonna get real in November at the polls.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Using intimidation and physical and verbal threats of violence toward an individual at a polling site is a federal crime, and on top of that threatening to lynch a Black voting registration worker is a hate crime.

This is in Nevada, so I don't know how their state laws operate on these matters, but this is why I don't vote at the polling sites and opt-in for mailing my ballot cause I already know you gonna have some a$$holes in line and at the sites who'd try to intimidate people with certain gestures.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever sent that dude to Virginia City to register voters played him :scust:

I never heard of that place and looked up the demographics. A black man going to register voters in a town that has a black population of.......ONE :wtf:

Most importantly....who is that one black person that lives there? I gotta know who this MF is.....

pB00Q4.gif

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Another thing is that bruh did the right thing by not physically engaging with the man. He read the room and knew he was outnumbered, so he did not take any chances, it's less than 1K people living there, so you know that's probably Klan City, a definition of a true sundown town type of situation.

If I was in that scenario I would've registered online rather than going to the polling site. I'd never travel to an area where I'm the only Black person in the vicinity, that's how you wind up in situations like this, and since he's the only Black man around shyt you know those hillbilly cops ain't gonna pay him no attention.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I thought that was a woman with a deep voice at first. Feel bad for the breh, but they sensed his energy and knew they could bully him. The average breh backs down all them crackers with some tough talk. I’ve done it before.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Using intimidation and physical and verbal threats of violence toward an individual at a polling site is a federal crime, and on top of that threatening to lynch a Black voting registration worker is a hate crime.

This is in Nevada, so I don't know how their state laws operate on these matters, but this is why I don't vote at the polling sites and opt-in for mailing my ballot cause I already know you gonna have some a$$holes in line and at the sites who'd try to intimidate people with certain gestures.

This is some weak non-sense brotha.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Whoever sent that dude to Virginia City to register voters played him :scust:

I never heard of that place and looked up the demographics. A black man going to register voters in a town that has a black population of.......ONE :wtf:

Most importantly....who is that one black person that lives there? I gotta know who this MF is.....

pB00Q4.gif
The one black person that lives in that town:

artworks-nSOgrVzKLAJe0Kod-IpWrCw-t500x500.jpg