White man threatens to hang black voter registration worker. shyt gonna get real in November at the polls.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not surprising in that area. Drove around that area once before heading to Lake Tahoe and there were Trump flags EVERYWHERE. Was getting all kinds of side eye from people around there.

Got up outta there quick :russ:
I been in that area before. A good number of those guys got black girlfriends. No one ready for that discussion :sas2:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Get your ccws before November 5th

Stay strapped 24/7, in your car and on your person

Stay away from heavy ran cac/c00n areas

Stay a look out on pick up truck driving, motorcycle riding cacs

Also keep your eyes open on them cacs in suits as well,
I live in an area where its hard to get your CCW. Like almost impossible to get one.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yea most of Nevada is racist as fukk. I think would be considered a hate crime.
Idk black women told me Nevada was lit.... is there a diffrence in experience between black men and black women in Nevada? According to intersectionality and Kimberly Crensahw, white supremacists mostly target black women and black men are white adjacent because we want white mens power or something....

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I been in that area before. A good number of those guys got black girlfriends. No one ready for that discussion :sas2:

Virginia City has one black resident. These mf's there ain't got no black girlfriends...

I love Reno but I stay out them bullshyt small towns. It's either I'm in Reno or on 80 back to Sac...

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Idk black women told me Nevada was lit.... is there a diffrence in experience between black men and black women in Nevada? According to intersectionality and Kimberly Crensahw, white supremacists mostly target black women and black men are white adjacent because we want white mens power or something....

Northern nevada just like far Northern California is full of crazy trump heads

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Virginia City has one black resident. These mf's there ain't got no black girlfriends...

I love Reno but I stay out them bullshyt small towns. It's either I'm in Reno or on 80 back to Sac...
Nah it's a lot of old CACs in that area who got black girlfriends from Vegas. Seen it a lot, not sure why you denying it.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Northern nevada just like far Northern California is full of crazy trump heads
That's Nevada period, it ain't no different on the outskirts of Vegas. shyt it ain't no different in SoCal, Daygo and Bakersfield are stupid conservative and Republican...
Nah it's a lot of old CACs in that area who got black girlfriends from Vegas. Seen it a lot, not sure why you denying it.
In Reno, sure. You just said that about a town with just 1 black resident. That's nit happening there...

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
These are the same type of people behind the accounts of posters like @ORDER_66 , @HarlemHottie , @North of Death etc we have some genuine just dumb ass, damn near retarded trolls but posters like the ones I listed are here for nefarious reasons to harm black folks. Mods should be ashamed for letting them cook on this site. Remember these people are voting for Trump and they want to hang us. Yall better wake the fukk up before these racist try to put us to sleep forever :ufdup:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Whoever sent that dude to Virginia City to register voters played him :scust:

I never heard of that place and looked up the demographics. A black man going to register voters in a town that has a black population of.......ONE :wtf:

Most importantly....who is that one black person that lives there? I gotta know who this MF is.....

pB00Q4.gif
If that would've been me the population would've changed from 1147 to 1146.....:sas2:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You threaten to hang me, I'm killing you on camera right in front of your friend's :yeshrug:
Yeah, all bets are off after that shyt.

That was a clear threat and a lawyer would eat the fukk out of that case had dude killed that racist piece of shyt.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Yea most of Nevada is racist as fukk. I think would be considered a hate crime.
Las Vegas/reno are 90% of the population

Entire state only has 3million people

NV has voted Democrat

In every election since 2008 . Voted D 6/8 last presidential elections