White man claps back at black woman complaining about white parents adopting black children

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Too many kids are being had with no thought in mind. If they can find a home with good parents who take care of them then I see no issues.

I don't think he was putting down black people. Too many people are having kids for the sake of it, with no plans for an actual future. If they aren't being adopted by other black folks or family members, who else is gonna adopt and take of them?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The optics on it always looks weird, And I’ve seen this kind of thing go left, but can’t condemn them all. Hopefully they’re going into good homes.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Being a foster parent has nothing to do with recognizing that white people shouldn't adopt Black kids. It's just common sense, you don't have to be a mechanic to know your car needs gas.

Daps
This white man sounds prejudice. But if its illegal discrimination for white foster families to say they will only foster white kids then they aren't going to be honest about their preference because then they won't get to be a foster at all.

Also, is high interracial placement due to CPS not approving enough black families to foster kids?