WV couple arrested after adopting Black children to use as slave labor

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all don't know nothing bout the foster care/adoption system if you're just mad at craccaz.
You stay shooting racist cacs bail :francis:
Dog.... I can give a fukk bout this shyt....
They not even racist...they just saying shyt that they think is funny and they can get away with..
It's just like niggsz on here... calling u names, "cac, p*ssy, c00n"... cause they no ain't nobody got time to be tracking them down..
They ain't tough, just playing..
Yall mad about the white ppl saying racist shyt online .. that ain't even what got me outta online gaming...
It's the fukking, glitches, cheaters and annoying ass kids lol...
tenor.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't mind an exception on the 13th amendment in this instance... I mean THEY'RE the ones that broke it :yeshrug:

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Y'all don't know nothing bout the foster care/adoption system if you're just mad at craccaz.
This is heinous, though, but unfortunately working in this system, I've heard similar shyt like this happen often. Too many foster parents who don't give a shyt about the children they're taking in beyond the monetary compensation. Not enough middle class black people with good intentions actually want to foster/adopt these children.

Nevermind the birth parents who have already neglected or abused them, causing them to be involved in the system, not actually believing they treated their children wrong or committing to any kind of improvement.

I could talk about this for days. Lot of failures all around.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is heinous, though, but unfortunately working in this system, I've heard similar shyt like this happen often. Too many foster parents who don't give a shyt about the children they're taking in beyond the monetary compensation. Not enough middle class black people with good intentions actually want to foster/adopt these children.

Nevermind the birth parents who have already neglected or abused them, causing them to be involved in the system, not actually believing they treated their children wrong or committing to any kind of improvement.

I could talk about this for days. Lot of failures all around.

Glad you wrote this so I didn't have to.

This sht is deeper than 2 dirty ass craccaz.
Most people don't know how bad the situation is

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You stay shooting racist cacs bail :francis:

tenor.gif

Cool

Cool.. you just proved my point about Internet people just doing and saying stupid shyt for no reason, other then trolling.
Like finding a comment from 2019. To derail a thread on a serious topic.
But it's all good.

Black kids find there way into the system through some horrific things by shytty and troubled black parents.

shytty and troubled people in general harm these kids in the foster/adoption system as well.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cool

Cool.. you just proved my point about Internet people just doing and saying stupid shyt for no reason, other then trolling.
Like finding a comment from 2019. To derail a thread on a serious topic.
But it's all good.

Black kids find there way into the system through some horrific things by shytty and troubled black parents.

shytty and troubled people in general harm these kids in the foster/adoption system as well.
Racist cacs do some blatantly racist shyt.
You: :whoa: Well everybody does it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Racist cacs do some blatantly racist shyt.
You: :whoa: Well everybody does it.

Yes... That is my answer.

And if you think this is just some racist cacs doing "racist sht".
Then you are uninformed on this topic. And need to just listen instead of commenting

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes... That is my answer.

And if you think this is just some racist cacs doing "racist sht".
Then you are uninformed on this topic. And need to just listen instead of commenting
Nah, you copping pleas ! You not outraged but always trying to minimize the violation of the situation.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah, you copping pleas ! You not outraged but always trying to minimize the violation of the situation.

Nah... It's just the difference between Internet fake militants and a real militant.
Concerning yourself with bullshyt debates and dumb ass arguments.

Talking about im minimizing.
You're only talking about 2 hillbilly craccaz.
I'm talking about the whole system
I know more about the system than most people. How them kids get there and what happens when they are in there.

So I know this just ain't no racist cac sht when u see black people fostering 5 children and only feeding some or none.
But it's all good brother... Talk your talk

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah... It's just the difference between Internet fake militants and a real militant.
Concerning yourself with bullshyt debates and dumb ass arguments.

Talking about im minimizing.
You're only talking about 2 hillbilly craccaz.
I'm talking about the whole system
I know more about the system than most people. How them kids get there and what happens when they are in there.

So I know this just ain't no racist cac sht when u see black people fostering 5 children and only feeding some or none.
But it's all good brother... Talk your talk
Soft shoeing, and deflecting.
:ld: it's only Soft shoeing if your actual black .
can prove that?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Soft shoeing, and deflecting.
:ld: it's only Soft shoeing if your actual black .
can prove that?

Sir... I'ma whole nikka from the projects.
And prob the only dumbass with himself as his profile pic.

We throwing a community day out here today in the MD/del area. Come through we can talk about the foster care and adoption system over a beer.

(And I don't know what soft showing is. I'll Google thanx)

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

We throwing a community day out here today in the MD/del area. Come through we can talk about the foster care and adoption system over a beer.

is that a no? everybody call themselves a nikka nowadays :manny:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

357's don't have mags sir :troll: