White man claps back at black woman complaining about white parents adopting black children

Daps
Don't know what she said, but if you care about Black children, you'd much rather them be raised by screened/vetted family who will care for them than to remain in group home/orphanage system.

Making vids about not wanting whites to adopt them is not helping get them out the foster care/orphanage system.
This was my line of thought too. You have to be vetted, and have a stable income, and stable home to be approved for adoption. Whether or not they will be good parents, nobody knows. But I would rather a black child be adopted by a nice white family, than stay in the system, and have very little chance of succeeding in life.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I just hope that black kids are raised in stable homes with parents that are honest with them about the realities of life for a black person in America.

It's not necessarily about color because there's more than a few black parents on that "I don't see color" shyt too.

Jesse Lee Peterson and Clarence Thomas got black sons too. :francis:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I hate this shyt, two random nobodies representing two whole races and millions of likes and interactions generated.

And the white man knows what he's doing, "I see color but they haven't been filled with ignorance yet" "why are so many black babies parentless" tryna score some points for the white race and shyt on the black race through an interaction with one complete idiot.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
0 clicks but if you aren't about to step up and adopt keep your opinion to yourself imo. I'm not interested in adopting. Yeah they could potentially end up with a bad family but the odds are likely better they end up with a good one than say....people actually born into families.

Seems cynical I admit. But I often find folks love to harp about adoption but then you ask them if they'd do it and their mouths clamp shut quick.

And whites are more likely to adopt than us. So statistically this was bound to happen. Wanna offset it? Better get your butt in the game yourself....

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Didn't watch, but i have several opinions anyways :mjlol:

1) just cause you adopt doesn't make you a hero, you could use that same money giving that kid a better life and donate it to a vetted family member so they can live a better life with family. Not saying adoption is selfish, but finding a distant cousin or somebody and giving them money is ofter an option that is overlooked, just because the parents can't raise them doesn't mean nobody in their entire bloodline can't.

2) Just because the kid is the same color as you, doesn't mean you can hate on a white person adopting them either. You could've adopted them kids too. see point number 1. Somebody somewhere is blood relation that could've stepped up.

3) most of these couple would've adopted a white kid anyway, but apparently its way harder so they settle for a black kid instead.

Last edited:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black kids shouldn’t have to sit in foster care because some of us black folk feel like only blacks should adopt blacks.

I’d much rather a well meaning white family adopt a black child and not give them proper black history than a black child sit in foster care and get physically and mentally abused and not learn anything of themselves.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
First word out of this guy’s mouth is “why do so many black kids need to be adopted herp derp?!!”

:comeon:

He knows why and if he doesn’t maybe he should stay in the shallow end of the pool.

Also, the issue with interracial adoption is not that it doesn’t matter as long as kids are “loved” and “cared for.” That’s a given. The issue has always been whether black children are being targeted for mistreatment and abuse at the hands of a system designed to favor white adoptive parents. It’s bigger than just love there are some sick people out there and just saying “it’s better than foster care” is not enough.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this shyt, two random nobodies representing two whole races and millions of likes and interactions generated.

And the white man knows what he's doing, "I see color but they haven't been filled with ignorance yet" "why are so many black babies parentless" tryna score some points for the white race and shyt on the black race through an interaction with one complete idiot.

That's social media for you. This is why I wasn't entirely phased when they passed that law to ban TikTok. You got some good content on these sites, but there's a lot of bad, ignorant shyt and that type of content gets the most engagement and views.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Now this was an issue I had years ago when I saw this video for the first time. 2 gay white men adopt Black babies and this is how it turned out. This is the type of situation that makes me say I don't want THOSE white people adopting Black babies.

:scust:

:scust: