White Males Preying on Young Black Women

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
I dunno black women having sex with white men is more common that one may think....Remember there ain't no stats for just fornication. I know many black women in the corporate world that fall for this. The white man will never marry them, it's just a way to keep the black community dysfunctional.
That's why the women on this site always point out the fact that black men MARRY out at a higher rate than black women. They know exactly what they're doing when they word it like that.

Daps
That's why the women on this site always point out the fact that black men MARRY out at a higher rate than black women. They know exactly what they're doing when they word it like that.

:sas2: Yup I peeped that too. The selective wording they do. Omitting key words. They ain't slick though. I'm often the only black women in a group that hasn't had interracial sex. I'm not judging but the hypocrisy is astounding.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I dunno black women having sex with white men is more common that one may think....Remember there ain't no stats for just fornication. I know many black women in the corporate world that fall for this. The white man will never marry them, it's just a way to keep the black community dysfunctional.

:sas2: Yup I peeped that too. The selective wording they do. Omitting key words. They ain't slick though. I'm often the only black women in a group that hasn't had interracial sex. I'm not judging but the hypocrisy is astounding.
:heh: It always funny to me when some male posters constantly repeat it. No way can a regular poster in TLR not see that narrative being pushed is deflection/spin.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
:heh: It always funny to me when some male posters constantly repeat it. No way can a regular poster in TLR not see that narrative being pushed is deflection/spin.
TBH, I didn't even know BlackStarLine was a female when I quoted her. I think this is the first time I have seen a woman on this site admit more black women than black men want to believe have had dealings with white men.

I actually got bushed for speaking on this. I don't want to turn this thread into this though. That video was very disturbing and black women being sexually harassed at work by non black men is something that people love ignoring. White women will sleep with their boss and say they were coerced into the relationship and black women don't get that luxury.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Snikkas forming whole entire Wiley Coyote plots to get a piece of what some Coli brothas getting for free.

A lotta c00ns fool themselves with this white dudes not attracted to blk chicks rhetoric. Gotta stop internalizing white lies.
IR rates ain't low b/c of a lack of white male desire. Media has tried to promote white men as an option to blk women for a long ass time.
I actually believe blk male incarceration is apart of this shyt too. Negative portrayals of blk men to turn blk women against them. Negative portrayals of blk women literally meant to turn their own men against them.
Media fear tactics meant to make blk women panic about shortages.

But some have eaten this belief that their own women are undesirable and can't fathom whites desiring them, even as white chicks go under the knife, give a million views to blk twrk videos, created the bustle and the modern day plastic surgery industry to become blk chicks.

Whites are disgusting, and blks who internalize their mindtricks are lost.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Snikkas forming whole entire Wiley Coyote plots to get a piece of what some Coli brothas getting for free.

A lotta c00ns fool themselves with this white dudes not attracted to blk chicks rhetoric. Gotta stop internalizing white lies.
IR rates ain't low b/c of a lack of white male desire. Media has tried to promote white men as an option to blk women for a long ass time.
I actually believe blk male incarceration is apart of this shyt too. Negative portrayals of blk men to turn blk women against them. Negative portrayals of blk women literally meant to turn their own men against them.
Media fear tactics meant to make blk women panic about shortages.

But some have eaten this belief that their own women are undesirable and can't fathom whites desiring them, even as white chicks go under the knife, give a million views to blk twrk videos, created the bustle and the modern day plastic surgery industry to become blk chicks.

Whites are disgusting, and blks who internalize their mindtricks are lost.
:dwillhuh: