White Males Preying on Young Black Women

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah the shyt goes on behind closed doors with these cac bosses is way worse. But black people got the choice of whether to sleep with these cacs or not.

That chick wasn't loyal. :yeshrug:

You gotta be mentally strong too. She let that cac play mind games with her.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think all black business owners should recruit prospective employees from HBCU. fukk Harvard and all of those ivy league schools. Only hire black. Lots of educated black people out there.

Also, why would the white corporate guy confess all of this to the guy in OP? Doesn't make sense.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think all black business owners should recruit prospective employees from HBCU. fukk Harvard and all of those ivy league schools. Only hire black. Lots of educated black people out there.

Also, why would the white corporate guy confess all of this to the guy in OP? Doesn't make sense.

same reason why in hero films, the super villian gives away his plot......its a ego thing, and apart of the high is to let ppl know his genius....

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
C. LASCH basically explained that feminism and capitalism took women away from the authority of their husband at home and put them under the autorithy of their boss in a corporation. :yeshrug:

Daps
might be bs.

however, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. they do the same thing with Black male athletes and white girls. and the Black male athletes being with and marrying white girls is far more common than this.

I dunno black women having sex with white men is more common that one may think....Remember there ain't no stats for just fornication. I know many black women in the corporate world that fall for this. The white man will never marry them, it's just a way to keep the black community dysfunctional.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Men of power in the corporate world use it to coerce p*ssy. This is nothing new.

Throw in the racial dynamics in this country and you get insidious stuff like in OP.

You haven't been paying attention to all these sexual harassment scandals in Silicon Valley? "Coercing" women in the workplace = lawsuit + no job.

This is way blown out of proportion.

It's true they have power but they are also vulnerable to female accusations and lawsuits. Not really a viable way to get p*ssy at all.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You haven't been paying attention to all these sexual harassment scandals in Silicon Valley? "Coercing" women in the workplace = lawsuit + no job.

This is way blown out of proportion.

It's true they have power but they are also vulnerable to female accusations and lawsuits. Not really a viable way to get p*ssy at all.

naive

those lawsuits pale in comparison to how many go unreported

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
naive

those lawsuits pale in comparison to how many go unreported

But the threat of a lawsuit and public humiliation is enough of a deterrent to keep most upper management types from doing it.

Women have more power than men in a workplace environment.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
But the threat of a lawsuit and public humiliation is enough of a deterrent to keep most upper management types from doing it.

Women have more power than men in a workplace environment.

Breh, I've had multiple older men in positions of power, Black and White, tell me stories casually about cheating on their wives with younger women they hired.