White Males Fear Black Male Masculinity

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Yes, I'm Black.

And we are both talking population stats, whether you realize it or not, because you're speaking about the elimination of the Black race by way of sexual integration; As a grand scheme, I don't see it here in the US, I could be blind to that notion; but its only because I'm paying attention to the incarceration rate of Black men as a more serious form of extermination.

Yes, Black men are degrading Black women, but Black women need to hold themselves in higher regard. Black women hold the key to all of this, they should carry themselves accordingly.

You are right, there is a plan to destroy the Black man, that plan has been put in place since 1856, when it was decided that Blacks no longer had to work for free. I just don't think that when it comes to different ways of destroying the Black race, sexual integration isn't a top 10 idea, because there are no guarantees that a biracial person is going to side with white people nor is it certain that they will choose to have babies with white people. I have biracial relatives who have babies with Black women and I have some biracial relatives that have babies by white people.

So the plan of weakening the Black race by generational genetic dilution is more a crap shoot than say the infiltration of crack into Black neighborhoods. Not saying that you're wrong, just saying that I wouldn't have that as my opening salvo in terms of the white man's plot to destroy us.

The plan is not to destroy "the black man". The plan is to destroy black people. Black men and black women are in this together. There are no black people without black men and women. I've noticed that black men seem to think that black women have received some sort of pass or protection when that is really not true.

Furthermore, the assertions that black women need to hold themselves to a higher standard is ridiculous in the context of this discussion. You sound like a white supremacist who partakes in harmful actions and then blames black men for wearing baggy pants.

Black men need to stop degrading black women - period. Black women's "regards for themselves" has nothing to do with the villainization we receive from our men, most of which stems from them wanting white or mixed race women. If black women's standards are an issue, then it is an enitrely separate issue from black men putting other women on a pedestal while degrading black women. Just accept it and stop with the divisive mindset.

Men are supposed to be leaders. They should be uplifting black women as a means to instilling positive behavior. Black women do not hold the key to stopping black men from publicly disparaging black women for their skin color, hair type, or attitudes due to not being protected in this world. Black women however do hold the key to stopping the whoredom within the black community. As I said - separate issues. We are all responsible in some way.

As previously stated, black men and women are being attacked from all angles. You can accept it, or not. But we certainly do not need to participate in our own demise by failing to realize the strategies used against us.

Do you have a lust for non black women?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the OP, hence why you dont see police kill homosexual Black men.

How a cac gonna look saying he "feared for his life" when the nikka got on high heels and a dress? :mjlol:

What would happen when an openly gay black man spits that Black Power shyt? :lupe:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The goal of having power is to sustain it. White males are the minority on this planet and control the earth. They will not let power or resources go without a fight

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
they fear what they cant control we are a powerful race because we are the first no other race can go thru what we have went thru and still be here where them Indians at tho and they just had small pox

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Cant watch, whats he saying..
He was shytting on white people for having the nerve to shyt on black people after all they've done, and explains that white people are so used to their system of white privilege and power that they're terrified of black people gaining equal footing with them. and some other shyt, haven't seen the video since I posted it.
I know his name sounds mad suspect but it's worth a watch.