White Males Fear Black Male Masculinity

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is it pretty much. I have no idea why people don't realize this.

A Black intellectual is feared because not only are they smart but also have masculinity/virility. It all revolves around masculinity/virility first. Everything else such as natural advantages in creativity/artistry/musicality/novelty is just icing on the cake and contributes to more fear from the outside.

Although I'm not a fan of the show, there was an episode on family guy completely about this.

But it's really just part of being human really. People will be feeling jealous/upset over things that they don't have. You can have nearly the whole world, but not having one thing will drive you into a life full of resentment. It's crazy to really see people will go on 70+ years of their life spreading hate and living sheltered over a few things is incredibly dumb. Really is a shame and a waste of an otherwise good life.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Let a Black man get the white man's wife or gf pregnant and find see how fast that stops. The Black man is the only person on earth who can wipe out the white race without a weapon. All of these biracial people running around has the white man feeling nervous.

Are these the same biracial people who claim everything but black? Im at work sitting next to one now. Ive heard her say she Irish to everyone within ear shot Ive never heard her say she Afro Carib like her father. Yall lost. These biracial pick the winning team and it aint us. Blacks guilt them into being black and whites force into blackness by rejecting them.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Are these the same biracial people who claim everything but black? Im at work sitting next to one now. Ive heard her say she Irish to everyone within ear shot Ive never heard her say she Afro Carib like her father. Yall lost. These biracial pick the winning team and it aint us. Blacks guilt them into being black and whites force into blackness by rejecting them.
You answered your own question; The thing is, it doesn't really matter what biracial people claim or what side they choose. White supremacists only see the byproduct of race betrayal. They know that they don't contain dominant genes. Your coworker can claim Irish, but not too long ago, the irish and italians were considered the "******s" of their time. Tell her to go to a predominantly irish neighborhood spouting all of that she's irish and see how fast the bigots shut her down. Now there will be some white dudes that will want to fukk her if she's pretty, because the majority of white men still have a "jungle fever" component in their dna, they are just afraid of the Black man sleeping with their gingers.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
This is it pretty much. I have no idea why people don't realize this.

A Black intellectual is feared because not only are they smart but also have masculinity/virility. It all revolves around masculinity/virility first. Everything else such as natural advantages in creativity/artistry/musicality/novelty is just icing on the cake and contributes to more fear from the outside.

Although I'm not a fan of the show, there was an episode on family guy completely about this.

But it's really just part of being human really. People will be feeling jealous/upset over things that they don't have. You can have nearly the whole world, but not having one thing will drive you into a life full of resentment. It's crazy to really see people will go on 70+ years of their life spreading hate and living sheltered over a few things is incredibly dumb. Really is a shame and a waste of an otherwise good life.

what occurred in the family guy episode?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Let a Black man get the white man's wife or gf pregnant and find see how fast that stops. The Black man is the only person on earth who can wipe out the white race without a weapon. All of these biracial people running around has the white man feeling nervous.

That is where you are wrong. Biracial people are not a threat to whites. They are a threat to blacks.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
That is where you are wrong. Biracial people are not a threat to whites. They are a threat to blacks.
How so? I'm not saying that biracial people are a direct threat, I'm speaking in terms of what biracial people represent in the bigger scheme. White supremacists look at race mixing as an assault on whiteness.That's why one of their mantras is "preservation of the white race" You take a white person and any other race and they make a baby, that child is not going to be white.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
@JahBuhLun

Whites are not "shook up" by the plan they have put in place.

http://racismws.com/the-interracial-con-game-excerpt/

As the authors have attempted to demonstrate throughout this entire book, interracial sex is simply a CONTINUATION of the sexual exploitation of Africans that began during the first European invasions of Africa and the enslavement of African men and women.

For hundreds of years, interracial sex has been used by Europeans against non-whites to divide and conquer non-white nations; to dilute (destroy) their genetics, culture, and heritage, and to introduce mulatto “advocates” that will be white-identified and bred to serve the needs and the whims of the white supremacists. The English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French destroyed entire nonwhite populations by introducing selected white females to the non-white male “natives.”

Two things happened:

1. Biological warfare in the form of STDs and sexual epidemics by having sex with Europeans.

2. Social stratification by the elevation of the mulatto (half-white/ half-black), which led to conflict and division among the native populations. Through this use of sexual manipulation by Europeans, entire non-white societies were destroyed, because the family was the extension of the nation and all that it stood for.

Reason #2: Interracial Sex Destroys The Bond Between The Black Male And Black Female

Since black males are more likely than black females to date and marry whites, black males are more likely to break the traditional covenant between the male and female of EVERY ethnic group. When the Unconscious Black Male uplifts, protects, and provides for the white female – at the expense of the black female — he foolishly alienates his ONLY TRUE ALLY in a white supremacy system: the black female.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
@JahBuhLun

Whites are not "shook up" by the plan they have put in place.
I know that happened in Australia, so your quote has validity. But in America, I don't see white people purposely diluting the Black race in order to get biracial people who will side with them on societal or political issues. We have Blacks that are not mixed who side with white people and their ideology. I understand what you're saying and I don't disagree with your notion of biracial choosing alliances or identities. There are too many ethnic groups in the U.S. intermixing with white people and having children that are not white. In terms of population and census, that will be an issue in the next 10 -20 years.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I know that happened in Australia, so your quote has validity. But in America, I don't see white people purposely diluting the Black race in order to get biracial people who will side with them on societal or political issues. We have Blacks that are not mixed who side with white people and their ideology. I understand what you're saying and I don't disagree with your notion of biracial choosing alliances or identities. There are too many ethnic groups in the U.S. intermixing with white people and having children that are not white. In terms of population and census, that will be an issue in the next 10 -20 years.

I don't know if you are black or not, but I am speaking to you as if you are. The problem I see is that black people are in the middle of a war that they refuse to acknowledge. I don't even know if it can be called a war when only one side is actively participating.

Black people have to stop thinking from their POV. Just because you wouldn't do something to them, it doesn't mean they wouldn't do it to you. Just because it doesn't make sense to you as a logical being, it doesn't mean that there isn't a deeper and nefarious plan. Just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean that it is not happening.

But I find it hard to believe that someone would not be able to see the damage that interracial relationships have caused to blacks in the US.

Black people are being attacked from all angles - period. The people doing the attacking have not changed. It doesn't matter the year, it doesn't matter the country. We are dealing with the same beings.

You can harp on population stats all day. Meanwhile they will have black men publicly degrading black women and furthering the divide. They will use that to get to the hearts of black women, and make them turn back on black men. Meanwhile, we will still be dealing with the "light skin/ dark skin" I want a mixed kid, syndrome that damages the self esteem of black youth - especially the girls. Which ends up causing more divide as they get older. It's just a circle of mess and confusion.

This confusion is damaging. Fracturing a community causes far more damage than the "damage" that some black men think they are doing when they continue procreating with these beings.

The black community is being damaged from the inside, meanwhile you still thinking they are worried about the census. If you want to worry about the census, then worry about it on your end. They can change people from minority to white whenever they want to. Italians weren't always considered white.

But this is not about other ethnic groups. There is not currently an agenda to destroy other ethnic groups. The war is on the heads of black people. So black people need to stop comparing themselves to others and get their minds right.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I don't know if you are black or not, but I am speaking to you as if you are. The problem I see is that black people are in the middle of a war that they refuse to acknowledge. I don't even know if it can be called a war when only one side is actively participating.

Black people have to stop thinking from their POV. Just because you wouldn't do something to them, it doesn't mean they wouldn't do it to you. Just because it doesn't make sense to you as a logical being, it doesn't mean that there isn't a deeper and nefarious plan. Just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean that it is not happening.

But I find it hard to believe that someone would not be able to see the damage that interracial relationships have caused to blacks in the US.

Black people are being attacked from all angles - period. The people doing the attacking have not changed. It doesn't matter the year, it doesn't matter the country. We are dealing with the same beings.

You can harp on population stats all day. Meanwhile they will have black men publicly degrading black women and furthering the divide. They will use that to get to the hearts of black women, and make them turn back on black men. Meanwhile, we will still be dealing with the "light skin/ dark skin" I want a mixed kid, syndrome that damages the self esteem of black youth - especially the girls. Which ends up causing more divide as they get older. It's just a circle of mess and confusion.

This confusion is damaging. Fracturing a community causes far more damage than the "damage" that some black men think they are doing when they continue procreating with these beings.

The black community is being damaged from the inside, meanwhile you still thinking they are worried about the census. If you want to worry about the census, then worry about it on your end. They can change people from minority to white whenever they want to. Italians weren't always considered white.

But this is not about other ethnic groups. There is not currently an agenda to destroy other ethnic groups. The war is on the heads of black people. So black people need to stop comparing themselves to others and get their minds right.
Yes, I'm Black.

And we are both talking population stats, whether you realize it or not, because you're speaking about the elimination of the Black race by way of sexual integration; As a grand scheme, I don't see it here in the US, I could be blind to that notion; but its only because I'm paying attention to the incarceration rate of Black men as a more serious form of extermination.

Yes, Black men are degrading Black women, but Black women need to hold themselves in higher regard. Black women hold the key to all of this, they should carry themselves accordingly.

You are right, there is a plan to destroy the Black man, that plan has been put in place since 1856, when it was decided that Blacks no longer had to work for free. I just don't think that when it comes to different ways of destroying the Black race, sexual integration isn't a top 10 idea, because there are no guarantees that a biracial person is going to side with white people nor is it certain that they will choose to have babies with white people. I have biracial relatives who have babies with Black women and I have some biracial relatives that have babies by white people.

So the plan of weakening the Black race by generational genetic dilution is more a crap shoot than say the infiltration of crack into Black neighborhoods. Not saying that you're wrong, just saying that I wouldn't have that as my opening salvo in terms of the white man's plot to destroy us.