White lady gives tours of poor blacks and latinos in NYC to European tourists!!

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They should rob the bus...seriously. Get like 5-10 armed young nikkas. When they step off the bus, guns drawn, empty ya pockets and hand over cameras bags souvenirs.

If they want to know what its like in the ghetto...oblige. :thinking:
No way they would get away with that in NYC in broad daylight, even in the hood.

Maybe a lil loud and rowdy with them, but to actually rob them :whoa:
If you a black dude, they will hate your guts for messing around with their women and probably kill ya. :ehh:
Not really, Black Men - Latina Women couples are kinda common in NY.

Some of them may give you the :birdman: look though.

But overall, Blacks and Hispanics get along fine in NYC.
you of all people.......

:snoop: :beli:

Dominicans are black breh :beli:

:beli:

Actually breh I heard stories of Black dudes walking though the heights checking out those women that live there and the dudes that saw them, gave them a look, like "These are OUR women :birdman:" type look.

You think a Jamaican black dude would catch feelings if a regular pure black dude from Virgina try to holla at a Jamaican women :comeon:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No way they would get away with that in NYC in broad daylight, even in the hood.

Actually breh I heard stories of Black dudes walking though the heights checking out those women that live there and the dudes that saw them, gave them a look, like "These are OUR women :birdman:" type look.

You think a Jamaican black dude would catch feelings if a regular pure black dude from Virgina try to holla at a Jamaican women :comeon:

Of course they could get away with robbing them in broad daylight.... :childplease:

I have seen a dude smack his hoe right in plain view on 160 Jamaica avenue right beneath a big ass camera with police half a block away and see nothing happen.....

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Of course they could get away with robbing them in broad daylight.... :childplease:

I have seen a dude smack his hoe right in plain view on 160 Jamaica avenue right beneath a big ass camera with police half a block away and see nothing happen.....

Stick up kids rob people all the time in this city, but in the manner Fredrick Douglas proposed, nah, I just can't see a bunch of goons robbing a busload of white people at gunpoint, that would take some time and NYPD would catch them slipping, they wouldn't get away with it breh, maybe in Camden or Detroit or something, but NYC?

Plus Bloomberg wouldn't like nikkas messing with the city's tourist money :ufdup:

I ridden though The Bronx after a crime happen and the police response is :wow:

As for your example, I doubt there anybody watching those cameras in real time and the cops probably wasn't paying attention to dude while he smacked his girl.

Daps

:ehh: Okay, shoot at them from the roof. If they hear gun shots or see bullet holes in the van they will say "oh no, this is too dangerous" and the tours will lose money.

Besides, all the crimes committed against people of the community in broad daylight...what makes this different? :thinking:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers exploit poor neighborhoods all the time. Also, the anger should be directed at the politicians who neglect the poor neighborhoods not these Europeans.

Hipters who become bored of Brooklyn will probably move to the Bronx anyway.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ehh: Okay, shoot at them from the roof. If they hear gun shots or see bullet holes in the van they will say "oh no, this is too dangerous" and the tours will lose money.

Besides, all the crimes committed against people of the community in broad daylight...what makes this different? :thinking:

y0PT0NH.png

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Rappers exploit poor neighborhoods all the time. Also, the anger should be directed at the politicians who neglect the poor neighborhoods not these Europeans.

Hipters who become bored of Brooklyn will probably move to the Bronx anyway.

The incentive to stay won't be there. The borough won't cater to the whims of trust fund babies

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

LOL @ that. You know damn well that Spanish simps will kill for their women. You think that they be cool with a black Jamaican dude blowing their women out on the regular?