White lady gives tours of poor blacks and latinos in NYC to European tourists!!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real Bronx Tours: Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours | Breaking News for Black America

Foreigners, who are looking to witness from a safe distance, what a “real ghetto” looks like are paying $45 a pop to take a bus tour through the Bronx, and borough politicos are up in arms, according to the New York Post.

Real Bronx Tours are taking mainly White Europeans and Australians on a tour of the Bronx with stops at for photo ops at a food-pantry line, “pickpocket” park, and housing projects.

According to an unnamed patron on the tour, one of the guides, Lynn Battaglia (pictured), from Pittsburgh, poked fun at impoverished areas, describing the South Bronx, in particular, as a crime-ridden borough infested with poverty and violence, which has plagued the area since the 1970s.

19.1n002.bronxtour1--300x450.jpg

bronxfoodpantry.gif

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:demonic:

I came in this thread thinkin' it was some black hustlas from the BX doin' this shyt, stackin' that money up....

:pacspit: at that ugly ol fat ass white bytch....

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
"one of the guides, Lynn Battaglia (pictured), from Pittsburgh, poked fun at impoverished areas, describing the South Bronx, in particular, as a crime-ridden borough infested with poverty and violence, which has plagued the area since the 1970s."

:patrice: that was her idea of a funny joke? she's got some real dry humor

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Rappers exploit the hood for their own goals all the time. :manny: . Either this will force the BX to go through some kind of gentrification, or make the bus company as an executed example.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
“If it were 1980, and you said to me, ‘Lynn, I want to die.’ My answer would be, ‘You’re in the right neighborhood,’” suggesting that the park is unsafe.

:gladbron: :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shrugs this is non difference than us going on vacation to a 3rd world country and going off the resort..

When I went to Cuba the bus stopped in the ghetto and we had a hour to walk around

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk