White girl shows her love for Black men with this t-shirt

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Ol' girls fine :whew:. I'll give her that, that shirt though is :whoa:. In her defense she qualified that word with "lover".

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i heard of the fetish racial play from a stripper like 5-6 yrs back. if you're talking about that particular forum, i did a google image look up from the pics on sotomayors site.

Your World, My Views » White Mans Concubine Pt 2 More Degrading Photos Of Black Women Trying To Please White Men!(Video)

i figure if we're going to talk about this strange fetish. lets have full disclosure before it becomes a "nikkas hate themselves" circle jerk, with black women patting themselves on the back.

Why don't you ever try to show both sides when it's a black women bashing thread?

And you have the nerve to talk about being a hypocrite.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you ever try to show both sides when it's a black women bashing thread?

And you have the nerve to talk about being a hypocrite.

okay, let's take the TN dude with all them baby mamas. what would you consider "showing both sides" in a situation like that? or with them two girls in a room fulla grown women cussing each other out like adults -- what's the "other side" in situations like that? what type of argument should i be making to keep it balanced?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
419018_10200541621115925_1035815741_n.jpg

are those tittays real?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
okay, let's take the TN dude with all them baby mamas. what would you consider "showing both sides" in a situation like that? or with them two girls in a room fulla grown women cussing each other out like adults -- what's the "other side" in situations like that? what type of argument should i be making to keep it balanced?

My question is why does it matter? What does racial play on a website with the word extreme in the URL have to do with this OP which looks like a Instagram photo.

And I clicked that link briefly to see black men doing the same shyt, so again, what's the point?

Also, which one of those girls where wearing a porch monkey shirt out for a night out?

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:hmph: before y'all get outta control with hypocrisy

*nws* :whoa:
zS4CvvS.jpg

VQwlMSt.jpg

pRcj4De.jpg

YNDVY9c.jpg

:huhldup: :huhldup: :huhldup:

Gotdamn bruh what in the holy fukk of the Father and Virgin Mary have you found :no:
I feel sorry for their *mothers..

*I would've said fathers but Im sure they wouldn't be there if they had them :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My question is why does it matter? What does racial play on a website with the word extreme in the URL have to do with this OP which looks like a Instagram photo.
And I clicked that link briefly to see black men doing the same shyt, so again, what's the point?

Also, which one of those girls where wearing a porch monkey shirt out for a night out?

half of those pics came from racist cacs personal collection. being racially degraded isn't acceptable just because you've embraced the fetish.

they look like they're inside someones home, not out for a night out. i can find pics of black women wearing kkk shirts and such if you're really interested. :youngsabo:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
half of those pics came from racist cacs personal collection. being racially degraded isn't acceptable just because you've embraced the fetish.

they look like they're inside someones home, not out for a night out. i can find pics of black women wearing kkk shirts and such if you're really interested. :youngsabo:

You haven't answered why it matters.

And again, posting a picture on Instagram is different from sending it to someone to post on a fetish website. Degenerates looking for degenerates.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dead: instant classic thread once those pics were dropped

but absolutely killed once it got moved to the race forum

shame on you mods, this one wouldve gone in the rafters