Daps
If i was around a bunch of fine white bytches i'd wear a cave bytch lover shirt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you even find that shyt breh lool?

Fess up mayne :snoop:

i heard of the fetish racial play from a stripper like 5-6 yrs back. if you're talking about that particular forum, i did a google image look up from the pics on sotomayors site.

Your World, My Views » White Mans Concubine Pt 2 More Degrading Photos Of Black Women Trying To Please White Men!(Video)

i figure if we're going to talk about this strange fetish. lets have full disclosure before it becomes a "nikkas hate themselves" circle jerk, with black women patting themselves on the back.

Daps
Interesting somehow black women got pulled into this thread yet when we say white women do it too..y'all say it's a cop out. Y'all need to hug your mothers.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting somehow black women got pulled into this thread yet when we say white women do it too..y'all say it's a cop out. Y'all need to hug your mothers.

i'm using the same logic

when it comes to black women, we always drag what everyone else is doing into the equation. so why cant it ever go the other way :hmph:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:hmph: before y'all get outta control with hypocrisy

*nws* :whoa:
zS4CvvS.jpg

VQwlMSt.jpg

pRcj4De.jpg

YNDVY9c.jpg

:mjpls:

:dahell:

http://files.sharenator.com/cat_in_the_hat_wtf_is_this_shyt_WTF_IS_THIS-s319x443-79094-580.jpg

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:hmph: before y'all get outta control with hypocrisy

*nws* :whoa:
zS4CvvS.jpg

VQwlMSt.jpg

pRcj4De.jpg

YNDVY9c.jpg

:mjpls:

:snoop:
Them hoes did that, so hopefully you wont have to go through that. They was raised in the ptojacs, theyre roaches and rats. Hookers out back, selling their mommas daughters.