White Family Faces Some Hard Truths At Dinner With Korean Whos Plowing Their Daughter

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
In one of my business courses, we learned the opposite was true. Eastern countries have a more “beat around the bush” style of conducting affairs while the West is straight to the point.

When it comes to money, but when it comes to facing reality and being truthful about the rest of life, no. Americans want to live in a dreamland. Disney fantasyland.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
purple-and-brown-chewing-gum.gif

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The coli just taught me fat shaming doesn't exist in Korea and they think it's cute

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take a good look at the mother, that girl is already ugly but in 20 years she will br straight hideous and piggy

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I love how foreigners don’t have American political correctness.
I knew this older Haitian breh, he was a coworker at my old job, dude had no filter, go figure

This temp worker near us started to lock up, some shyt with his joints, it was painful to watch but his stupid ass told us not to call 911

Haitian breh was watching like :mjtf: and told me, "Mr. Collins, you know why he's doing this?"

I told him, "It's sumn to do w-"

Buddy cut me off and said, "No! Because he doesn't fukk! He just does drugs! :mjlol: :umad:"