White Domestic Terrorists say they’re setting up around DC in case Trump makes orders

Daps
These boys will be put out like a light. Fukk outta here.:heh:
They’ll literally be killed and have no idea it happened. Going against the most powerful military in the history of the world on their own turf that also has weaponry that can kill u while they eat a fukking sandwich at a desk.

Good Luck

Daps
They play too much call of duty :mjlol:

You gonna be armed and ready to go against who? The secret service? The military? It’s not like Democrat voters are storming the capitol :dead:
The military is under Trump’s command.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
yall really don know whats going on. why would the gov just throw him out? why would the military not support him? during a pandemic too? we are in trouble!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Won’t even get a chance to see the military. Secret Service and various other alphabet agencies “special agents” will make quick work of them. They won’t even make it past Falls Church

These fakkit fascists tried to take the State Capitol in Michigan..tried to kidnap Whitmer and set the building aflame and they wanted it all in tv.
These cacs are akin to jihadis..

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Stop. It. :mjlol:

Even if we believe these backwoods ass Trump supporters are better trained than the National Guard, the fact is the military has an overwhelming amount of firepower, FAR better logistics, the benefit of military intelligence, fukking vehicles, and have access to a virtually unlimited amount of backup.

Proud Boys get washed and waxed easily.
what in the world makes you think they will send in the military to protect black folks from these people. or fight 1 million ppl to get through to the white house. this is a coup trump has the military now. he is not giving that up. we are in BIG trouble.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
what in the world makes you think they will send in the military to protect black folks from these people. or fight 1 million ppl to get through to the white house. this is a coup trump has the military now. he is not giving that up. we are in BIG trouble.
pretty sure on Jan 20, power is automatically transferred to Biden. Biden has the military, that is why they are out there, when Biden makes the order, they will fight it. and get mowed the fukk down.

these arent battle hardened afghans that have had USSR and USA attack helicopters destroy their city. These are fat ass out of shape americans who havent had a bullet fly passed their head in their entire lives.

When the national guards pop out, everybody goes home. How do I know? cause they were unleashed on us during the LA riots. Once we saw a riot gun, humvee or tank it was :hubie:American civilians aint built for that action.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly and all you other DC brehs, be careful out there this weekend and for the near future. Don't go interacting with these weirdos. :whoa:
Breh it really wasn’t that serious lol. Like at all.

Apparently it got hectic when it got late but it was entirely confined to one area downtown and only 20 people got arrested.

One way trump and the GOP thrives is by creating a sense of mass hysteria. I have people out of town asking me about who he’s firing and telling me it’s a big deal only for me to say “no it’s not. These people were out of a job in January anyway” which also shows that disconnect between what happens here and what people not here think what happens

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly and all you other DC brehs, be careful out there this weekend and for the near future. Don't go interacting with these weirdos. :whoa:
Ultimately all this shyt they’re talking is a lot of bark with next to no bite at all. Trump won’t give any orders that will be followed. And the fact people haven’t figured that out yet is astounding to me

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Ultimately all this shyt they’re talking is a lot of bark with next to no bite at all. Trump won’t give any orders that will be followed. And the fact people haven’t figured that out yet is astounding to me

You know damn well that was you stiffing ol boy with that forearm
520fbbdcda68-600x338.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
FBI has it easy. :picard:

Was literally thinking the same thing :russ:

It must take an insane amount of white privilege to think it's A-ok to go on live tv and announce your plan to overthrow an election.

Motherfukker walked away from that shyt thinking he was a patriot too :smugfavre: