White Domestic Terrorists say they’re setting up around DC in case Trump makes orders

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You know damn well that was you stiffing ol boy with that forearm
520fbbdcda68-600x338.gif
:russ: I was in va at the time at a drive in my man

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Breh it really wasn’t that serious lol. Like at all.

Apparently it got hectic when it got late but it was entirely confined to one area downtown and only 20 people got arrested.

One way trump and the GOP thrives is by creating a sense of mass hysteria. I have people out of town asking me about who he’s firing and telling me it’s a big deal only for me to say “no it’s not. These people were out of a job in January anyway” which also shows that disconnect between what happens here and what people not here think what happens
Good to hear it wasn't serious.

Hopefully you not one of those out of a job in January. :lupe:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The MAGA crowd really can't believe Trump got voted out :gucci:

How many times did Trump get chased out of press conferences because he couldn't handle the questions being asked? Didn't he walk out on the 60 Minutes interview because he couldn't take the heat? Didn't he just give up on Covid because he doesn't have the leadership skills required to take criticism for tough decisions? Didn't he go against his own intelligence agency and side with America's biggest enemy?

I could go on but obviously these type of people that are following Trump had/have nothing going on in their lives and a little bit of public racism and name calling have them ready to run through the brick wall for this fool. Damn, if he would have finished building that wall no telling what these types would be willing to do for him.

He's the ultimate snowflake

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
pretty sure on Jan 20, power is automatically transferred to Biden. Biden has the military, that is why they are out there, when Biden makes the order, they will fight it. and get mowed the fukk down.

these arent battle hardened afghans that have had USSR and USA attack helicopters destroy their city. These are fat ass out of shape americans who havent had a bullet fly passed their head in their entire lives.

When the national guards pop out, everybody goes home. How do I know? cause they were unleashed on us during the LA riots. Once we saw a riot gun, humvee or tank it was :hubie:American civilians aint built for that action.
what makes you think they will send anyone against trump? u think they will treat trump like they treat us???? who transfers the power over 'automatically'? lol if you think that there arent a million ways that trump stays in by force. Ive been saying this is the worst possible scenario and it is.