White Dad accused of kidnapping Biracial Kids

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mixed race problems :ahh:

People at the gym used to think my dad and I were gay lovers because I looked nothing like him :lolbron:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That was me, I think.

I read a story about this elderly black dude taking a little 6 yo white girl out for breakfast. It was either one of those situations where the son married a white girl and the grandkid came out white or the white wife had a kid already. Can't remember. Either way, cops was on his ass :umad: I think the parents had to come down to the station :heh:

I also worked at Walgreens back in high school. Saw these two little lightskin black girls with fuzzy, unkept hair (should've knew at that point :lolbron:) running around the store unsupervised. I asked the girls where their mom was and they didn't know. So I take the girls up to the manager's office til we can find their mom. Come find out, the mom was waiting in the pharmacy the whole time but, I didnt notice her because she was a white lady with blonde hair. She was MAD AS fukk :russ:

:russ::russ::russ::deadmanny:

You a fool for that breh.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
They called the cops on him because he was a black man, not because he blew up on them which any other respectful adult in that situation would do. :beli: Still, it's messed out here.

I think stating that they called the cops in part because he was black is obvious. But I don't blame him for escalating it...he was like :ufdup: "Bring the cops and after I get my daughter, you will see my lawyer" and they were :merchant:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I also worked at Walgreens back in high school. Saw these two little lightskin black girls with fuzzy, unkept hair (should've knew at that point :lolbron:) running around the store unsupervised. I asked the girls where their mom was and they didn't know. So I take the girls up to the manager's office til we can find their mom. Come find out, the mom was waiting in the pharmacy the whole time but, I didnt notice her because she was a white lady with blonde hair. She was MAD AS fukk :russ:

:laff: You went about that all wrong, homie. I would have just asked them their names and if they knew their parents names and call them on the intercom.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Believe it or not, I have a couple of black female friends (unrelated) who have mixed children, and all three of them have recalled times where other white people mistook them for the nanny....talk about a smack in the face

:lolbron: that reminds me of a cac I know who is married to a black/rican mix girl. They live right outside Beverly Hills and she had their son who look white as his daddy at the park playing. Some white lady came up to her and goes "he seems to be having so much fun with you. Do you have a card? I am looking for a good part time nanny" :deadmanny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: that reminds me of a cac I know who is married to a black/rican mix girl. They live right outside Beverly Hills and she had their son who look white as his daddy at the park playing. Some white lady came up to her and goes "he seems to be having so much fun with you. Do you have a card? I am looking for a good part time nanny" :deadmanny:

:russ:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::russ: