White Dad accused of kidnapping Biracial Kids

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
This happened to my boy in Charlotte, NC. He's a dark skinned Ecuadorian but his wife is a white dominican, which the kids took after. He was at the supermarket with his kids, when a white lady approached the kids, not him, and started asking where their parents were and if they knew who my boy was. Standing there like :wtf: and :mindblown: my boy said it took all his strength not to wig out on the stupid lady.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:russ: This reminds me of a coli nikka here saying he'd never date a white woman with white kids. fukk around and get snatched up by the cops because they think he's nabbing a white kid.

I knew a dude that worked out at my gym and he was married to white woman that had a young daughter from a previous relationship. The gym has a daycare and the kid was in there. When he went to pick his daughter from the daycare they refused to let him take the girl.

She was crying "Daddy...daddy" and the workers called the cops because he blew up on them :snoop:

It was unnecessary. When the cops came it was all resolved and he got his daughter. This story of a white guy being accused of kidnapping is very very rare. I see white people with black kids all the time.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I knew a dude that worked out at my gym and he was married to white woman that had a young daughter from a previous relationship. The gym has a daycare and the kid was in there. When he went to pick his daughter from the daycare they refused to let him take the girl.

She was crying "Daddy...daddy" and the workers called the cops because he blew up on them :snoop:

It was unnecessary. When the cops came it was all resolved and he got his daughter. This story of a white guy being accused of kidnapping is very very rare. I see white people with black kids all the time.

They called the cops on him because he was a black man, not because he blew up on them which any other respectful adult in that situation would do. :beli: Still, it's messed out here.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
This happened to my boy in Charlotte, NC. He's a dark skinned Ecuadorian but his wife is a white dominican, which the kids took after. He was at the supermarket with his kids, when a white lady approached the kids, not him, and started asking where their parents were and if they knew who my boy was. Standing there like :wtf: and :mindblown: my boy said it took all his strength not to wig out on the stupid lady.

:snoop:

This happened to my Venezuelan homie dude basically looks like a darker version of Miguel Cabrera..had a kid with a German chick ..he said when he lived downsouth he got all types of wtf looks and old folks coming up to asking him if everything was ok LOLlll.....luckily the kid is looking more and more as him as he gets older

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
why is it necessary to ALWAYS stress the race?

it's no wonder why you americans can't get over racism...

Shutup c00n. There is NOTHING more important in LIFE than defeating the JEW LIES of the WHITE DEVIL. This Caucophile DID steal those RIGHTEOUS melanized children because all the DEVIL does is steal.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I've been told that white men take the dime black women while black men take the bottom of the barrel black chicks. Am I missing something here?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:russ: This reminds me of a coli nikka here saying he'd never date a white woman with white kids. fukk around and get snatched up by the cops because they think he's nabbing a white kid.

That was me, I think.

I read a story about this elderly black dude taking a little 6 yo white girl out for breakfast. It was either one of those situations where the son married a white girl and the grandkid came out white or the white wife had a kid already. Can't remember. Either way, cops was on his ass :umad: I think the parents had to come down to the station :heh:

I also worked at Walgreens back in high school. Saw these two little lightskin black girls with fuzzy, unkept hair (should've knew at that point :lolbron:) running around the store unsupervised. I asked the girls where their mom was and they didn't know. So I take the girls up to the manager's office til we can find their mom. Come find out, the mom was waiting in the pharmacy the whole time but, I didnt notice her because she was a white lady with blonde hair. She was MAD AS fukk :russ:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

Believe it or not, I have a couple of black female friends (unrelated) who have mixed children, and all three of them have recalled times where other white people mistook them for the nanny....talk about a smack in the face