The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't get the big deal.
wwwoooowww, a cac poster doesn't "get the big deal".. how shocking. you see nothing wrong with re-posting the word "nikka". and look who's dapping you up, the resident white jewcac, Sccitt. this shyt.. smfh. But other banned black posters were the issue.. yeah, ok. foh.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Why am I not surprised to find out he's married to a bedwench.
gary-owen-wife-400.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
wwwoooowww, a cac poster doesn't "get the big deal".. how shocking. you see nothing wrong with re-posting the word "nikka". and look who's dapping you up, the resident white jewcac, Sccitt. this shyt.. smfh. But other banned black posters were the issue.. yeah, ok. foh.

UR LIKE A COCKEYED VERSION OF NICOLE

NO ONE GIVES A FUCC WEIRDO, SHUT YOUR BIITCHASS UP

WE ALL KNOW WHO U REALLY ARE .. YOURE THE SAME MENTALLY ILL NERD WHO USED TO HANG IN ALL WHITE CIRCLES, CALLED BLACK FOLKS THE N WORD WIT THE HARD E.R AND SAID RETARDED SHIIT LIKE U DIDNT GET THE ZIMMERMAN OUTRAGE...

THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU, U JOBLESS MUTANT

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’m not feeling the N word on his page but the truth is you gotta lot of corny black folks who always want to talk about trading some black dude for a white dude who is suddently invited to the cookout.

:mjpls:

Why entertain people who want to be black? Of course he’s going to feel comfy sharing that post

Hence the reason he put “he knew he was going to be traded again”.

Lol.

In other news black wealth in America is about to drop to 0 in 2053. Let’s focus on that instead?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
She ain't a cac calm down lame.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She ain't a cac calm down lame.
as if that's still not a problem.:mjlol: :hhh:
I call like I see it
stfu and move along. I wasn't addressing you.
Don't respond to me, respond to the cacs yall let do whatever the f they want on this site.
You have the energy for me, but ignoring the white elephant in the room. foh.