Daps
Reppin
NULL
e04043befb985b537e898bf8732764bdb5b55a56.jpg

:ahh:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
With 65k income and at least one child I would ditch the luxury car idea off top. Consider something reliable where the cost of ownership won't kill you. Hondas look slick for the price and are dependable. A newer Nissan Versa or even another Camry would be a solid move imo

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I hear the driver of the Gravedigger broke his leg. My breh could strike up a deal perhaps :patrice:

Dropping your kid off to school in a monster truck is god tier parenting. "Yeah my Dad's a monster truck driver" Well you're officially the coolest kid in school.
:dead:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Same thing happened to me last week. Hold ya head.

You're in luck, because this is the time of year where dealer are FEENIN' to get them 2016s off...
I went and got me a 2016 Chevy Sonic that was a loaner car, had 25 miles on it, great safety rating.
Since they were trying to unload 2016s, they gave $5000 off OFF TOP.

I went in the dealership and said "I want this car specifically I saw online. I don't want to put any down,
and I want my payment to be less than $300 month..." Then I shut da fucc up and let them make it work.
And they did. I been whippin' it for a few days and it's cool. Got the Turbo package at no additional charge,
it comes automatic, but it has a stick option too so I can drive it manual if I want and then change it back. It's fetty.

Bottom line - just do ya research, and then go in there and tell 'em what you want.
They wanna sell you a car more than you wanna buy one. Please believe it.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How the car get wrecked?
This Camry is terrible on corners. Atlanta has a lot of highway roundabout exits. This was the 2nd time I swerved outta control and wasn't going fast.

With 65k income and at least one child I would ditch the luxury car idea off top. Consider something reliable where the cost of ownership won't kill you. Hondas look slick for the price and are dependable. A newer Nissan Versa or even another Camry would be a solid move imo
Appreciate it :myman:

Same thing happened to me last week. Hold ya head.

You're in luck, because this is the time of year where dealer are FEENIN' to get them 2016s off...
I went and got me a 2016 Chevy Sonic that was a loaner car, had 25 miles on it, great safety rating.
Since they were trying to unload 2016s, they gave $5000 off OFF TOP.

I went in the dealership and said "I want this car specifically I saw online. I don't want to put any down,
and I want my payment to be less than $300 month..." Then I shut da fucc up and let them make it work.
And they did. I been whippin' it for a few days and it's cool. Got the Turbo package at no additional charge,
it comes automatic, but it has a stick option too so I can drive it manual if I want and then change it back. It's fetty.

Bottom line - just do ya research, and then go in there and tell 'em what you want.
They wanna sell you a car more than you wanna buy one. Please believe it.
Thanks dog. :salute:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What if my credit isn't the best? What Apr should I be looking for?

I need my payments to be as low as possible.

Obviously I wanna put down as much as possible

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
And another thing, late models are outta the question.

I said the most affordable car that you wouldn't be ashamed to pick up a date.

Thanks to the breh that said Accord but didn't mention year