Whip totaled. Need ideas on a new car

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
None of you nikkas post in the Show Room. My whip was totaled this morning and I need ideas of the most affordable "I'm not rich but I'm doing okay" :youngsabo: type whip in terms of look and style and reliability.

I got a daughter so no coupes. Got a good job finally ($65k) and refund is coming. My family wants me to cop a 2000 Camry :scusthov: since I drive reckless which wouldn't be that bad to drive for 18 months cause I could get a second (luxury) weekend car but idk :patrice:

Thoughts?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
since you can't keep it on the road :scust:

hello-kitty-bumper-car.jpg

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I hear the driver of the Gravedigger broke his leg. My breh could strike up a deal perhaps :patrice:

Dropping your kid off to school in a monster truck is god tier parenting. "Yeah my Dad's a monster truck driver" Well you're officially the coolest kid in school.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hear the driver of the Gravedigger broke his leg. My breh could strike up a deal perhaps :patrice:

Dropping your kid off to school in a monster truck is god tier parenting. "Yeah my Dad's a monster truck driver" Well you're officially the coolest kid in school.
Lol bet. I'm just not a truck guy.