While students around the world protest to end genocide, Israeli protesters block AID to dying Gazan civilians

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah fukk em. I'll vote for Biden to keep this genocide going. Blow them kids up if it means Trump won't be president hell yeah my pro-genocide brother
i dont care how you vote. im voting for Biden to keep this fakkit out of office

but go ahead, let Trump win :yeshrug: hugely pro-palestinian move

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Israel wants Trump back in so they can slaughter Palestinians wholesale with no senior US govt officials telling them to stop ethnic cleansing..Republicans would even send US troops to help slaughter more Palestinians under the pretext of eliminating Hamas.

But remember..if you're Black you don't have a dog in this fight..let them fight and hopefully wipe each other out. Both the Arabs and Israelis displaced native Africans to occupy that region of the world theyre fighting over..so I really couldn't care.

No Arab on record anywhere has ever assisted a Black person :camby:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Israel wants Trump back in so they can slaughter Palestinians wholesale with no senior US govt officials telling them to stop ethnic cleansing..Republicans would even send US troops to help slaughter more Palestinians under the pretext of eliminating Hamas.

But remember..if you're Black you don't have a dog in this fight..let them fight and hopefully wipe each other out. Both the Arabs and Israelis displaced native Africans to occupy that region of the world theyre fighting over..so I really couldn't care.

No Arab on record anywhere has ever assisted a Black person :camby:

What about Black Palestinians who are being bombed by Israel as we speak?

Their lives are in immediate danger.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What about Black Palestinians who are being bombed by Israel as we speak?

Their lives are in immediate danger.

I'm aware of them..theyre a downtrodden minority. Theyre the OG's down there, but are treated like shyt by both warring sides.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not really mad at anybody who doesn't want to vote for Biden over this. I honestly don't and am on the fence.

That said, I don't see how this is the fault of every Democrat when many are against this :dahell: and why nobody EVER has smoke for Republicans or Trump