While students around the world protest to end genocide, Israeli protesters block AID to dying Gazan civilians

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What narrative am I pushing exactly? What human rights organizations aren't considered about the plausible or extant genocide in Gaza? Which sitting president is complicit in it?

Like I said, if Biden wants to make human rights political, he should be prepared for the consequences.

I wouldn't call him GENOCIDE JOE if he wasn't complicit in a fukking GENOCIDE

Trump isn't using my tax dollars to be a creep and shytty businessman. If he's also as horrible for America as we expect, Genocide Joe should...I don't know, avoid the single issue that could help Trump?

And guess what, dummy. This is a both sides issue. Because both sides are bought by AIPAC. Chief among them, Joseph Robinette "Genocide" Biden

No need for you to stress your frail eyes. This is simple shyt anyone can see.
This is merely your way of deflecting by "admitting" this is a both sides "issue" when the broader effort your making is obfuscation to insinuate that this is a both sides election.

But you are right.
This is simple shyt anyone can see.

:ehh:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is merely your way of deflecting by "admitting" this is a both sides "issue" when the broader effort your making is obfuscation to insinuate that this is a both sides election.

But you are right.
This is simple shyt anyone can see.

:ehh:
Make the political case for your point.

In fact, elucidate your point. What exactly is the argument here? That I should support Joe Biden because things will be worse under Trump? That I should look at the bigger picture? Will you make an appeal to morality? Ethics?

What exactly is your point here? Don't be ambiguous, don't use memes, just straight talk.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This war proved to me that right and wrong does not matter with the world elites. It's only bias and which side one predominantly supports.

I've never seen such a myopic worldview from supposed 'educated' people.

Which is why enabling Israel to destroy Gaza and cause the deaths of tens of thousands civilians will establish a significant precedent with lasting implications. It totally undermines the credibility of allegations directed towards countries like Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea for the foreseeable future, potentially emboldening them to go harder againer their enemies.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genocide Joe said he told Israel not to invade Rafah. Israel said “stfu you old bytch and keep running me my ammo”.
"I told zaddy Bibi he shouldn't do that 👉👈🥺"

This walking corpse is doing all this all for less than 7 figures of AIPAC money

At least get a real bag if you're going to betray Americans :rudy:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If you politicize human rights, you must be prepared for the consequences of doing so.

You thought you were doing something with this meme; you weren't.
Maybe next time don't use shytty CAC memes from reddit in a witty attempt to address a very serious issue
Is it only Palestinian human rights you care about as a black American or other human rights as well? Just curious? Do you also make your voting decisions based on only the rights of Palestinians over your own or others as well?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Cornel West is running for President
And not winning a damn thing. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't discourage people from voting for him but I kind of have a sour taste over something he said about Bernie during an interview on the breakfast club a while back and his support of Biden. He basically responded to a question about it in a very dismissive way about it by saying "Oh he is just worried about the neo-fascists" or something to that effect. I don't disagree with his beliefs and still respect him but the way he kind of handwaved current threat of "neo fascists" was kind a sign of detachment from current reality, imo. Like nah, that isn't something you just handwave away and if it's not a legit concern for you as a nonwhite right now, you lost the plot. Of course folks should be worried about that shyt.

Bernie is ahead of the curve in understanding the current situation. Cornel is behind it in this regard.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No

why

No
Just genuine curiosity. I just disagree putting foreign issues over my own interests. I would never let foreign issues override immediate threats in my own backyard. I worry about the gun in the back of my head before the one pointed at a stranger. That's just me. Not discouraging others from moving different though. I'll just say, good luck on this issue under trump. At best, the outcome, on this one issue, won't be different. At worst, the outcome is worse. It's a tough choice if this is your most important issue though. I'm adament on my positions on this because I just foresee bad times for black folks, in this country, with the way things are going and im hoping black folks in general are seeing it too. Hopefully my concerns are overblown and I'm wrong. That occupies my mind as my most immediate concern but I realize not everyone will have the same perspective as me. :yeshrug: I just don't want American black folks sacrificing their future for others due to current passions about an issue they care about.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just genuine curiosity. I just disagree putting foreign issues over my own interests. I would never let foreign issues override immediate threats in my own backyard. I worry about the gun in the back of my head before the one pointed at a stranger. That's just me. Not discouraging others from moving different though. I'll just say, good luck on this issue under trump. At best, the outcome, on this one issue, won't be different. At worst, the outcome is worse.
We agree with each other.

I think it's hypocritical of us, myself very much included, to accuse Trump of being cozy with Putin; a man who leads a country accused of interfering with our elections.

But not call out Biden who is an admitted zionist and friends with Netanyahu; a man accused of as much, if not more war crimes than Putin.

Not only that, AIPAC is bragging about its success in funding and electing candidates that put its interests first...ahead of Americans. Netanyahu himself has been bragging about this fact for decades

If I'm posting anything that's wrong or factually incorrect, I'm very open to being corrected with facts :hubie:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And not winning a damn thing. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't discourage people from voting for him but I kind of have a sour taste over something he said about Bernie during an interview on the breakfast club a while back and his support of Biden. He basically responded to a question about it in a very dismissive way about it by saying "Oh he is just worried about the neo-fascists" or something to that effect. I don't disagree with his beliefs and still respect him but the way he kind of handwaved current threat of "neo fascists" was kind a sign of detachment from current reality, imo. Like nah, that isn't something you just handwave away and if it's not a legit concern for you as a nonwhite right now, you lost the plot. Of course folks should be worried about that shyt.

Bernie is ahead of the curve in understanding the current situation. Cornel is behind it in this regard.

Interesting point of view.

You don’t think certain wings of the Democratic Party have fascist-like tendencies? We have seen a very alarming style of politics from Democrats in the past few months vis-a-vis Israel which are hallmarks behaviours of 20th century fascists (ie moral panic over crypto-enemies, militarism, denunciation of international bodies/institutions, shutting down freedom of expression ie Tik Tom, curtailing freedom of protest ie campus protests)

The two partly duopoly obscures that fascist style politics is not only present in one major US political party..,

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Interesting point of view.

You don’t think certain wings of the Democratic Party have fascist-like tendencies? We have seen a very alarming style of politics from Democrats in the past few months vis-a-vis Israel which are hallmarks behaviours of 20th century fascists (ie moral panic over crypto-enemies, militarism, denunciation of international bodies/institutions, shutting down freedom of expression ie Tik Tom, curtailing freedom of protest ie campus protests)

The two partly duopoly obscures that fascist style politics is not only present in one major US political party..,
There are levels. Not even other Republicans are on the same level of where some of the far-right in the US are at. It's another level. I think people are mistakenly convincing themselves that right now is as bad as it can get. At this point, no one is shooting and killing college students on college campuses. But you had legal consult in the previous administration who said in response to someone mentioning possible riots if they successfully carried out their attempted coup that "this is why we have the insurrection act" which allows the military to be used on citizens to quell rebellion. Basically arguing killing anyone who does protest. This is objectively worse and this is the other option. If this becomes normalized and empowered you can apply this to any protests. We aren't at THAT level yet.

Democratic party is a shytty party objectively but American politics in general seems to be like the patient coding on the operating room table. The choice is maybe getting some semblance of life out of the person or letting them die. Allowing the US slip into far right dictatorship is the death. shyt will be worse than it is now. I wouldn't gamble with that personally. I think people reach to try and equate the current highly imperfect system with the worst systems in history. I don't say this lightly but the far-right is literally on the path of Nazi style totalitarianism. This usually ends in a lot of death, if not genocides. There are a lot of similarities of the US right now with the Weimer Republic before it slipped into Nazi rule. We are really just missing the Hyperinflation and massive joblessness to complete the trend. The people on the other side is genocidal, against other Americans and everyone not white.

There is a reason Netanyahu would prefer Trump back in power. If there was no difference, he wouldn't care. Far-right Israelis want it because even the little and most ineffective push back they get from more liberal US leaders like Obama and to a lesser extent, Biden, is too much. They want no restrictions and push back in anyway to slaughter Palestinians. Trump will cosign that in a heart beat. There won't be any hope to pressure him differently.

Last edited:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Just genuine curiosity. I just disagree putting foreign issues over my own interests. I would never let foreign issues override immediate threats in my own backyard. I worry about the gun in the back of my head before the one pointed at a stranger. That's just me. Not discouraging others from moving different though. I'll just say, good luck on this issue under trump. At best, the outcome, on this one issue, won't be different. At worst, the outcome is worse. It's a tough choice if this is your most important issue though. I'm adament on my positions on this because I just foresee bad times for black folks, in this country, with the way things are going and im hoping black folks in general are seeing it too. Hopefully my concerns are overblown and I'm wrong. That occupies my mind as my most immediate concern but I realize not everyone will have the same perspective as me. :yeshrug: I just don't want American black folks sacrificing their future for others due to current passions about an issue they care about.
9/11 was a foreign issue. We have ZERO idea of what devils are being raised up, what 10 year old watched his family burn on America's cosign.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are levels. Not even other Republicans are on the same level of where some of the far-right in the US are at. It's another level. I think people are mistakenly convincing themselves that right now is as bad as it can get. At this point, no one is shooting and killing college students on college campuses. But you had legal consult in the previous administration who said in response to someone mentioning possible riots if they successfully carried out their attempted coup that "this is why we have the insurrection act" which allows the military to be used on citizens to quell rebellion. Basically arguing killing anyone who does protest. This is objectively worse and this is the other option. If this becomes normalized and empowered you can apply this to any protests. We aren't at THAT level yet.

Democratic party is a shytty party objectively but American politics in general seems to be like the patient coding on the operating room table. The choice is maybe getting some semblance of life out of the person or letting them die. Allowing the US slip into far right dictatorship is the death. shyt will be worse than it is now. I wouldn't gamble with that personally. I think people reach to try and equate the current highly imperfect system with the worst systems in history. I don't say this lightly but the far-right is literally on the path of Nazi style totalitarianism. This usually ends in a lot of death, if not genocides. There are a lot of similarities of the US right now with the Weimer Republic before it slipped into Nazi rule. We are really just missing the Hyperinflation and massive joblessness to complete the trend. The people on the other side is genocidal, against other Americans and everyone not white.

There is a reason Netanyahu would prefer Trump back in power. If there was no difference, he wouldn't care. Far-right Israelis want it because even the little and most ineffective push back they get from more liberal US leaders like Obama and to a lesser extent, Biden, is too much. They want no restrictions and push back in anyway to slaughter Palestinians. Trump will cosign that in a heart beat. There won't be any hope to pressure him differently.
:troll: