While students around the world protest to end genocide, Israeli protesters block AID to dying Gazan civilians

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't think it was possible to miss the point of that meme.

You manage to surprise me yet again.
Because the point is reductionist and stupid.

This is the liberal version of conservatives "owning libs".

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol you missed the point because you think voting and politics exists in a vacuum.
If you politicize human rights, you must be prepared for the consequences of doing so.

You thought you were doing something with this meme; you weren't.
Maybe next time don't use shytty CAC memes from reddit in a witty attempt to address a very serious issue

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you politicize human rights, you must be prepared for the consequences of doing so.

You thought you were doing something with this meme; you weren't.
Maybe next time don't use shytty CAC memes from reddit in a witty attempt to address a very serious issue
The meme isn't about politicizing human rights.
You might get it if you actually took a second to think about the broader implications.

But it seems like you're one of these single issue voters who can't see anything beyond 2 feet from your face.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The meme isn't about politicizing human rights.
You might get it if you actually took a second to think about the broader implications.

But it seems like you're one of these single issue voters who can't see anything beyond 2 feet from your face.
It's ironic that you're saying I can't see anything beyond my face. By continuing to advocate voting for Biden in this way, you've effectively reduced voting for Biden to a single issue; that he isn't Trump.

Anyway, you've spent 2 post explaining something I fully understand and choose to move beyond.

So let me break it down for you. If I care about domestic issues, Biden winning does not guarantee my life, as a black person, gets any better. If we're worried about fascism and erosion of civil rights, it's already happening now; while he is president. Biden and the democrats are ineffective at stopping the Republicans. When asked about what the game plan is and the democratic minority leader says "it's a work in progress", it doesn't exactly inspire confidence about voting for Democrats.

If I care about foreign policy, my concern about my black tax dollars going to fund wars and killing kids, does not change if Trump wins or loses. It will happen regardless of the sitting president. The argument that it will get worse falls flat under even the tiniest bit of scrutiny; evidently Israel is defying America and International Law as we fund and abet them.

I and millions of others voted for Biden to hold America and its allies to rules of international law and some semblance of normalcy. We're now funding 1 war and 1 genocide.

If I vote 3rd party, I'll vote for candidates that aren't AIPAC affiliated and have common sense policies.

I'll vote in locals and states because they matter to me in my daily life. But I won't vote for Biden or Trump because they are both shyt.

Again, if you're so passionate about this, maybe try having an adult discussion instead of using memes to dap fish.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's ironic that you're saying I can't see anything beyond my face. By continuing to advocate voting for Biden in this way, you've effectively reduced voting for Biden to a single issue; that he isn't Trump.

Anyway, you've spent 2 post explaining something I fully understand and choose to move beyond.

So let me break it down for you. If I care about domestic issues, Biden winning does not guarantee my life, as a black person, gets any better. If we're worried about fascism and erosion of civil rights, it's already happening now; while he is president. Biden and the democrats are ineffective at stopping the Republicans. When asked about what the game plan is and the democratic minority leader says "it's a work in progress", it doesn't exactly inspire confidence about voting for Democrats.

If I care about foreign policy, my concern about my black tax dollars going to fund wars and killing kids, does not change if Trump wins or loses. It will happen regardless of the sitting president. The argument that it will get worse falls flat under even the tiniest bit of scrutiny; evidently Israel is defying America and International Law as we fund and abet them.

I and millions of others voted for Biden to hold America and its allies to rules of international law and some semblance of normalcy. We're now funding 1 war and 1 genocide.

If I vote 3rd party, I'll vote for candidates that aren't AIPAC affiliated and have common sense policies.

I'll vote in locals and states because they matter to me in my daily life. But I won't vote for Biden or Trump because they are both shyt.

Again, if you're so passionate about this, maybe try having an adult discussion instead of using memes to dap fish.
Hilarious that the guy who has several threads and posts on this board pushing this "Genocide Joe" narrative to obscure everything else within a broad political agenda is accusing anyone else of dap fishing.

All of your posturing is nothing more than glossy Both Sides-ism and I saw it from miles away.

:unimpressed:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious that the guy who has several threads and posts on this board pushing this "Genocide Joe" narrative to obscure everything else within a broad political agenda is accusing anyone else of dap fishing.

All of your posturing is nothing more than glossy Both Sides-ism and I saw it from miles away.

:unimpressed:
What narrative am I pushing exactly? What human rights organizations aren't considered about the plausible or extant genocide in Gaza? Which sitting president is complicit in it?

Like I said, if Biden wants to make human rights political, he should be prepared for the consequences.

I wouldn't call him GENOCIDE JOE if he wasn't complicit in a fukking GENOCIDE

Trump isn't using my tax dollars to be a creep and shytty businessman. If he's also as horrible for America as we expect, Genocide Joe should...I don't know, avoid the single issue that could help Trump?

And guess what, dummy. This is a both sides issue. Because both sides are bought by AIPAC. Chief among them, Joseph Robinette "Genocide" Biden

No need for you to stress your frail eyes. This is simple shyt anyone can see.