while i'm sure it will surpass it one day, why was there no word of Ant Man doing GREEN LANTERN #s??

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Any-man was great......now if this movie does end up flopping.......what does that mean for, Strange, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther. Maybe Marvel just can't release anything regardless of how good the product is.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was better then Age of Ultron though

Might be, might not be, but every man's gotta have a code (according to Omar and the bunk) and I'm just not interested breh:whoknows: I don't read every comic that hits the shelf every wednesday, I don't see the need to see every comic book movie that comes out. If something in it interests me, I'll do it but other than that? I'll wait for it to hit home video or come to Starz

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Might be, might not be, but every man's gotta have a code (according to Omar and the bunk) and I'm just not interested breh:whoknows: I don't read every comic that hits the shelf every wednesday, I don't see the need to see every comic book movie that comes out. If something in it interests me, I'll do it but other than that? I'll wait for it to hit home video or come to Starz
Well I read any comic that comes heavily recommend; ie Fraction Hawkeye......I believe that any character can be interesting with the right creative team. BTW Ant-man new book feels like superior foes of Spider-man, you should check it out

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well I read any comic that comes heavily recommend; ie Fraction Hawkeye......I believe that any character can be interesting with the right creative team. BTW Ant-man new book feels like superior foes of Spider-man, you should check it out

I probably will check out the book and I got into hawkeye because i liked the tone and the angle; it fit my sensibility or at least part of my sensibilities. I'm sure I'll see ant-man down the line, positive I will, but I just know I won't be seeing it in theaters, unless someone is paying for me then that's different or maybe I'll do a double feature one weekend. Next movie I'm really looking forward to is rogue nation though

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's a good opening weekend number for a hero as unknown to the public as Ant Man. And it was a solid movie.

Green Lantern, however...that's one of DC's starters. What a disappointment.

It's only a good number due to the budget which is smart on their part. Guardians was unknown too but it had more buzz than ant-man did and I guess ant-man is just a harder sell even though Paul Rudd is that dude

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I saw it and recommend you see it, but honestly I could have waited for the DL bc nothing noteworthy happens in the movie, I let the brehs glowing review get me. It's basically another filler like A.O.U was. Now Cap 3 is something I'm looking forward to. Feed me Marvel :blessed:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I saw it and recommend you see it, but honestly I could have waited for the DL bc nothing noteworthy happens in the movie, I let the brehs glowing review get me. It's basically another filler like A.O.U was. Now Cap 3 is something I'm looking forward to. Feed me Marvel :blessed:
See I feel the opposite.......I feel like the bigger these movies get, the more worried I get. AoU really did disappointed me with its jammed packed plot lines. I appreciate my single hero stories

I'm stilled hyped for Cap 3 though....I just hope it's a Cap movie and not avengers 2.5

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah civil war is opening night status. I'm doing a midnight show for something next year(comic book wise) and it'll probably be civil war and law and order: batman v superman