Which was worse…. WCW &WWF in 1995 or WCW in 2000?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It's some no selling bullshyt like we see in every promotion these days. I'm waiting to see some shyt where the commentary is talking about scripts and shyt like that, that was what they were doing in the Russo era

Ain’t no script in aew though. I was replying to breaking the fourth wall. Which aew does every 10 minutes.

People sell all the time in wwe. It’s not enough to my liking tbh, but at least there’s SOME effort.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
People also no sell all the time.... Gargano does the same shyt for example :mjlol: a lot of the old Black and Gold guys do it..

You know damn well my feelings on oregano and black and gold :beli:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
PG Era WWE didn't make you feel dumb for watching it. Russo having people discuss scripts on TV, vacating the title 27 times, and booking himself as champ in one year is peak wrestlecrap. PG Era was for kids. Russo Era was for idiots.

Yes the hell it did.

The WWE itself always insults the fans' intelligence. Then in that era, they put out the most shamelessly embarrassing product possible. Not to mention the jobbers that they gave all-timer career stats to like Sheamus and the miz.

That era of the WWE was downright offensive

• Dap
Reactions: 907

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nov 94 to Nov 95......That 12 month period almost killed the whole business shyt was hell

WWF 95 was so fukking ass (minus a few great moments)....WCW wouldn't have even popped off like it did in the late 90s if it wasn't for this bullshyt

lol.png

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
PG Era WWE didn't make you feel dumb for watching it. Russo having people discuss scripts on TV, vacating the title 27 times, and booking himself as champ in one year is peak wrestlecrap. PG Era was for kids. Russo Era was for idiots.

Yes it did.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I do remember hornswoggle doing the cartoon thing where he goes on a painted road but the guy chasing him runs into the painting for real.