Which Type Of Negroes Are Holding Us Back?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
its clearly on the parents. not soley the child but when they child is off age who else is there to blame. This is something we can EASILY fix ourselves...
Lol by doing what
Murking these bytches?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The only thing holding us back is capitalism and the systemic forces that be.

No one group of black people is holding back the others.
Nah capitalism isn't holding anybody back I think that shyt is used by lazy people to justify their lazy ways. Its rewards those who put in work and why wouldn't you want that? If you came up with an ideal that made millions or billions why wouldn't you want get your paper? Only two reasons you wouldn't if you think you going to help everybody and feel wrong having that much more than others and or you don't think you can make it so you bytch about it so it can be "fair" for all.

I say it's the excuse makers...

The "my underwear is on backwards because of white supremacy" crowds
Yeah this is a big problem for people regardless of race even though I know we are talking about blacks in this thread

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i would be all for it
I raise my daughter like this despite me not being a fruit.

It's one of the only ways. Did you know some of those young sisters actually get courted and have respect for themselves.

Lol , I know that should be the norm, but I work w young girls..... and no offense but being a Lil SLUT is the norm.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
These type of negroes

The type of negro who back in the day would have probably laughed or scolded at Malcolm X or the BP because they came off too militant and didn't want to cause any mischief with his white masters because "the good white folks set us free and we's living in they country nah". The type of negro that is perfectly content with white supremacy. The type of negro that probably laughed at Black Wall Street because because it wasn't "as good" as cac wall street.

Facts.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only person holding you back is yourself and the shyt you doing.

I agree with your post, but you kind of have to admit that c00n thugs and c00n drug dealers are killing us. Literally.

And it doesn't help that the media and the police purposely try to tie the acts of those two c00n groups to every single decent black man and black woman in America. Yeah the media and the police are racist, but these thugged out idiots walking around c00ning it up are holding us back as a people.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I agree with your post, but you kind of have to admit that c00n thugs and c00n drug dealers are killing us. Literally.

And it doesn't help that the media and the police purposely try to tie the acts of those two c00n groups to every single decent black man and black woman in America. Yeah the media and the police are racist, but these thugged out idiots walking around c00ning it up are holding us back as a people.
While I agree that gangstas bring violence to an area, I'm not sure how they "hold us back." They are a very small percentage of our community, so they have very little influence over the lives of the Black majority other than fearing the violence.

"Holding us back" means making us immobile. We cannot move politically, economically, or socially towards a progressive direction. Gangstas in black communities don't do that. Gangstas only exist in Black communities because of politico-economic policies and practices that have destroyed resources and stagnated Black distribution of wealth over the last century. Remember that Black gangs were created solely for the purpose of protecting the community from racists and murderous cops and building institutions.

Today, they have obviously regressed into a problem for the community, I agree; But to suggest that they are the ones holding us back, meaning stagnating and regressing us, is to take attention away from real social forces that can hinder the progress of an entire race. Gangs are not that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Nah I can't agree because fme for the most part if you don't dabble in that type of behavior you have nothing to worry about. I also don't like the I'm connected to all blacks stuff. We aren't a monolith. If you do some shyt that's not a representation on me and fukk anybody trying to do that just because we are black. That's sucker stuff I'm not letting them slide with. They don't do that shyt to themselves and compare trailer trash to some Tom Brady white dudes so why should we? I would say that even if they did but with them not doing it that makes it even less likely I'm going for it.

Daps
Alot of groups are responsible and play a little part in hold the Black race back. Personally I think it's the politicians, leaders and people that Black people look up to.