Which Type Of Negroes Are Holding Us Back?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Is it the all out c00n?
The bougie who runs away from his own skin and shadow?
The feminazis who believe Black men are some eternal enemy and only supports Black empowerment if has to do with women only?
Is it the whores and pimps running rampant?
Is it the entertainment industry which continue to enhance degenerate stereotypes that have been created by white people all at the expense of a extra plate of chitlins........?
Is it the youth who seem to be walking dead zombies?
Is it nikkas who think slingin the dck around and creating more and more whores and single baby mamas is the IN thing to do?
Is it the Interracial self hating sell outs , who spend their entire lives seeking out their masters?

You tell me, the obvious answer would be all of the above, but there has to be one main force that is like a damn anchor as we try to move forward and defeat this devil in our midst..........

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Nobody holding me back ...and i refer to my people as MOORS...
Not no fukkin negroes....
:camby:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And anyone who isnt supporting back women. .and single mothers.... obviously because that affects children.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ODOT META negged you for your post in the thread Which Type Of Negroes Are Holding Us Back?. With the following comment: fukk you, cac

so you support the 1000 black abortions a day....who is the cac? cac.
The dynamics that cause the domino effect of a teem black girl getting an abortion and that being socially acceptable happened before she could get pregnant so really you are
Attacking the symptoms because you're too weak to address the cause.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
The dynamics that cause the domino effect of a teem black girl getting an abortion and that being socially acceptable happened before she could get pregnant so really you are
Attacking the symptoms because you're too weak to address the cause.

nah...yall are not flipping the abortion issue....

Mexicans are poor in this country....this same country we reside in....where is the 1000 abortions a day from the mexicans

abortion is a moral issue and the we are failing in that department badly....

and the reason that its social acceptable is because when someone calls it out just like i just did you see the reaction

yall cry about cacs and follow their morale standards:francis:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nah...yall are not flipping the abortion issue....

Mexicans are poor in this country....this same country we reside in....where is the 1000 abortions a day from the mexicans

abortion is a moral issue and the we are failing in that department badly....

and the reason that its social acceptable is because when someone calls it out just like i just did you see the reaction

yall cry about cacs and follow their morale standards:francis:
I believe abortion is wrong but when I was a youth I didn't.

But as an adult I see that it's wrong but I also understand why poor MexicaN , and other communities Don't get em as much as white and black kids and adults. .... mental fukkkery.

But only a weak and pathetic and embarrassing so called negro would put the weight on young girls who we
Don't protect , don't educate, and whow we haven't created the economic and social atmosphere that will automatically end mass black abortions. .....

So they will naturally do as in Rome.... when white supremacy is their father instead of us.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:mjpls:Stubborn misguided militants on the Coli, "black people can do no wrong" types and c00ns...

These type of "we were kings" Pan-African ass nikkas too :mjlol:

These type of negroes

The type of negro who back in the day would have probably laughed or scolded at Malcolm X or the BP because they came off too militant and didn't want to cause any mischief with his white masters because "the good white folks set us free and we's living in they country nah". The type of negro that is perfectly content with white supremacy. The type of negro that probably laughed at Black Wall Street because because it wasn't "as good" as cac wall street.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I believe abortion is wrong but when I was a youth I didn't.

But as an adult I see that it's wrong but I also understand why poor MexicaN , and other communities Don't get em as much as white and black kids and adults. .... mental fukkkery.

But only a weak and pathetic and embarrassing so called negro would put the weight on young girls who we
Don't protect , don't educate, a
nd whow we haven't created the economic and social atmosphere that will automatically end mass black abortions. .....

its clearly on the parents. not soley the child but when they child is off age who else is there to blame. This is something we can EASILY fix ourselves...