Which superhero deserves a videogame?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
TBF, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.:manny:

Cool. :manny:

TBF I don't have a dog in this hypothetical fight, and all I gave was my opinion so...yeah, eat a dikk random angry coli nikka.
full

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
A proper Spawn game done right would be a day one cop for me. You could even make it really interesting with his whole limited power meter thing (I don't know if it's still a thing in the comics or not): He starts the game with his meter at 9999 like in the comic books, and that power has to last you the entirety of the game. No refills, or expanding the bar. You critically wounded? Gotta use some power to close the gaping hole in your stomach so you don't like. Violator whooping your motherfukking ass? Gotta use some power to tip the scales and go OP. Ran out of power right before fighting Malebogia? LMAO GIT GUD LAME.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A proper Spawn game done right would be a day one cop for me. You could even make it really interesting with his whole limited power meter thing (I don't know if it's still a thing in the comics or not): He starts the game with his meter at 9999 like in the comic books, and that power has to last you the entirety of the game. No refills, or expanding the bar. You critically wounded? Gotta use some power to close the gaping hole in your stomach so you don't like. Violator whooping your motherfukking ass? Gotta use some power to tip the scales and go OP. Ran out of power right before fighting Malebogia? LMAO GIT GUD LAME.

Sounds like that would work better as a roguelite