Which superhero deserves a videogame?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Always thought The Flash should have had a game by now.

But I understand a game like that would be hard to make since the character is so OP, no idea really what the gameplay would be like.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Daredevil
Deadpool
Black panther
Shang chi
Green lantern
Any of the arrow guys (green or Hawkeye)

all would make great video game character

Anyone that doesn’t think so is over thinking it way too much. Think captain American with similar gameplay to god of war or even Thor.

Iron man is too easy with the right studio

Deadpool, daredevil, BP, black widow, Shang chi all work with the Batman or Spider-Man physics. For those of y’all that don’t think so explain to me why it wouldn’t work?

They were close with an XBox version back in '03, but we're all left with the GBA version :francis:.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Daredevil could be incredibly dope with great hand to hand and parkour systems. I love that he's not overpowered, too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Always thought The Flash should have had a game by now.

But I understand a game like that would be hard to make since the character is so OP, no idea really what the gameplay would be like.

I don't think they've really figured out how to do super speed in video games correctly. Thats why sonic games struggle so much and those are mostly linear.

Can't really picture how they can properly animate and make the flash "FEEL" fast but not OP other than just slowing everything else down.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
i'd be more interested in a deadpool game more for all the 4th wall breaking game-y stuff than the actual combat. think kojima with Metal Gear solid telling you to turn off your console
If Wolverine can work i think Deadpool could when it comes to gameplay/combat. The 4th wall breaking and a M rating would make it incredible

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond and Virgil Hawkins/Static.

Those are the my top 2 options by far. They don't get the respect and attention that they deserve.