Which sports or entertainment pods are REALLY worth checking?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Podcasts work for me. Throw it on in the background while working or for my morning walk - I have no interest in joining TikTok.
Why not listen to music?

you should join tiktok. Any part of a pod that’s interesting will end up on your fyp. I see clips from Cam/Mase, Jeff Teague, lebatard all of the time and after seeing the most interesting convo cut down to about 2 minutes there’s no reason to listing to an hour plus of yapping

I don’t know why people on this site are so against joining tiktok when its a better experience than anything on here or other sm places

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The Right Time with Bomani Jones - sports, culture, current events from a black perspective
Lowe Post - straight ahead, non gimmicky basketball talk
Big Shot Bob Pod (Robert Horry) - one of my favorites, good basketball talk and shyt talkin
Club 520 (Jeff Teague) - as posted above, knowledgeable basketball and culture talk with jokes all throughout. My favorite basketball pod
MoreThanCultr - 4 ATL based comedians just shooting the shyt and commenting on current events. They usually have guests ranging from comedians to musicians

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why not listen to music?

you should join tiktok. Any part of a pod that’s interesting will end up on your fyp. I see clips from Cam/Mase, Jeff Teague, lebatard all of the time and after seeing the most interesting convo cut down to about 2 minutes there’s no reason to listing to an hour plus of yapping

I don’t know why people on this site are so against joining tiktok when its a better experience than anything on here or other sm places
I listen to pods on 1.8x, takes no time to get thought them. I also don’t need to be on my phone for that shyt or actively trying to skip random shyt in my feed.

I can’t listen to music when I work because it’s distracting, I end up way into the music. Pods are just like random talking in the background which happens at every office

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why not listen to music?

The reason your recommendations are falling on deaf ears is because you are pushing 40 and living vicariously through a half-Jew Canadian and some Gen-Z teenagers...

If you reeled it in a bit maybe people would listen. :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What kind of sports and entertainment are you looking for? It's best to listen to podcasts that are either sport specific or genre specific...
I’m looking for sports - general, basically cover all the big stories, not sport specific. They can’t be super serious sports guy pods tho, shyt gotta be jokes and just the top storylines. Ain’t looking for x’s and o’s

On the entertainment side - music/hip hop pods.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m looking for sports - general, basically cover all the big stories, not sport specific. They can’t be super serious sports guy pods tho, shyt gotta be jokes and just the top storylines. Ain’t looking for x’s and o’s

On the entertainment side - music/hip hop pods.

Most of the well known hip-hop pods are exactly what you would expect. All gossipy shyt with little to no substance. For general sports topics, if you want jokes on jokes then listen to Mase and Cam. Others already recommended it, it's the funniest shyt out there and they touch on other topics sometimes too..

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The Pivot is the only one I watch consistently
Camron_Mae_itiswhatitis-e1692716115508.jpeg
Pause. Pause. Pause. Pause.
(Pink accents and table)
... (no pause)
"I was with my man's..." (no pause)
:hula:
"He's a big (pause) player"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

grow up