Which sports or entertainment pods are REALLY worth checking?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Think I’m finally done with the Dan LeBatard show and need to find some shyt to fill the void. I really haven’t fukked with a lot of these pods because there are too many, the people hosting the are goofy fakkits I don’t care to hear from (Joe Budden, Gilbert Arenas) or it’s too many old ass chatty party nikkas trying to put their past exploits on blast like silly as teenagers, but I need some new entertainment.

Cam and Mase seem to have legit good reviews? Who else is entertaining/funny without a bunch of bytchassness from the men?

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Camron_Mae_itiswhatitis-e1692716115508.jpeg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Think I’m finally done with the Dan LeBatard show and need to find some shyt to fill the void. I really haven’t fukked with a lot of these pods because there are too many, the people hosting the are goofy fakkits I don’t care to hear from (Joe Budden, Gilbert Arenas) or it’s too many old ass chatty party nikkas trying to put their past exploits on blast like silly as teenagers, but I need some new entertainment.

Cam and Mase seem to have legit good reviews? Who else is entertaining/funny without a bunch of bytchassness from the men?
Do you have tiktok?

im Pretty sure i hate podcast, I use to listen to the jbp but it got boring and tiktok is making listening to pods archaic

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Do you have tiktok?

im Pretty sure i hate podcast, I use to listen to the jbp but it got boring and tiktok is making listening to pods archaic
Podcasts work for me. Throw it on in the background while working or for my morning walk - I have no interest in joining TikTok.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Boxing podcasts are like 80% of what I listen to when it comes to sports podcasts

The rest is Zach Lowe Podcast, JJ Reddikk, but my favorite is the Hoop Collective podcast