Which show is the most timeless: South Park, The Simpsons or Spongebob?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The Simpsons

tenor.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This is serious disrespect to The Simpsons regardless of its falloff. The Simpsons fathered this shyt. Any animated show with appeal to adults owes a huge debt to The Simpsons. For me it's a toss up between South Park and Spongebob but I give the edge to South Park because of it's cultural relevancy. The Boondocks gets a honorable mention for me because of its uniqueness.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The Simpsons is way ahead it's time. It even predicted trump becoming president. Southpark comes in second and I don't even fukk with spongebob. That's a fukkboi show for nikkas with ADHD.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Simpsons

You should have replaced Spongebob with American Dad or Family Guiy

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Simpsons is king. The writers back then were able to not only predict accurately what the future would look like but how people act today. Some of yall are way too young to witness the Simpsons impact when it was everywhere in America.

Bart was everywhere. He had music videos and successful singles. Even had singles with MJ

Not even gonna mention the Black Bart T shirts that were sold at every swap meet or chinese store in the hood.
shopping

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1000% Simpson's. Appeal as a kid, adult, everyone. Just an insane amount of classics. Also it was on fox so everyone had access, never seen southpark or spongebob until I got the internet.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Simpson's but they have been so bad for so long now i feel they have been worse longer than they were good. South Park has too much gay shyt but they have plenty of classics. Spongebob is coo but not on that level.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don’t know why people in here downplaying Spongebob’s impact/the character and show being iconic. It deserves credit because there’s like a new spongebob meme every week...from episodes 10-15 years old:mindblown:

I’m not saying it’s the most timeless but a lot of cats in here just:flabbynsick: and hating

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Simpsons

Spongebob went out out before it could turn to garbage like the other two though

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Simpsons is king. The writers back then were able to not only predict accurately what the future would look like but how people act today. Some of yall are way too young to witness the Simpsons impact when it was everywhere in America.

Bart was everywhere. He had music videos and successful singles. Even had singles with MJ

Not even gonna mention the Black Bart T shirts that were sold at every swap meet or chinese store in the hood.
shopping

I had that shirt!
:russ:

DOODLE BOB!!!!!!

:damn: