Which show is the most timeless: South Park, The Simpsons or Spongebob?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Spongebob is easily amongst the stupidest shyt i’ve ever seen in my life. That shyt ain’t iconic its just dumb.

I’m not a Simpsons fan in the slightest but to deny its impact and relevance amongst pop culture would be foolhardy

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
27 so I grew up watching the already legendary Simpsons, ran alongside South Park, and saw Spongebob as a young uncle when it was delivering classic shyt

South Park for a while was the funniest shyt on tv for me until it fell off around the Wacky Races episode. It's basically the B-side to white America's Eminem phase

Spongebob has quotables for days in this meme/reference society, and really helps me connect with the younger members of my family/social circle

But whatever it is

Simpsons did it

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
simpsons is forever
FirmIdolizedBrownbear-max-1mb.gif

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Spongebob.

Pure comedic stupidity that transcends time.

Southpark episodes revolve around current events. 30 years from now people will forget the references.

To a smaller degree same with the Simpson's.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
SpongeBob been on for 20 years and nikkas can't tell you shyt about it past 02. shyt don't belong.

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
South Park for me , but then again I didn't grow up watching the Simpsons :yeshrug:

Sidenote: I remember at one time my grandma wouldn't let me and my cousins watch spongebob as kids because the old ladies at her church said that Spongebob and Patrick were gay :russ:
She also said that pokemon were demons and Harry Potter promoted demonic witchcraft !!! :russ::russ::russ: