Which playstation 4 exclusives are you looking forward to coming out in t he next 4 months?

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Days gone was created because of State of Decay :dahell:

As for story, it's a zombie game. We've seen the gameplay already. You want a bedtime story to accompany your gameplay? :wrist:

Let's be honest, you only care because it's exclusive. The reality is this game been shown off and they had demos. I don't recall anyone saying it was that good. But who cares about any of that stuff :troll:

Hands-On: Days Gone is an open world game that feels dead inside

Breaks down why the Game ain't shyt, basically said it is more like a 2019 version of a launch title :picard:

:russ: At Days Gone being made because of State of Decay as if that game is setting the world on fire. And again the only thing they seem to have in common is open world zombies.

And there’s plenty of positive previews for this

I’ve changed my mind about Days Gone

Days Gone hands-on preview — Great expectations from hours of gameplay

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:russ: At Days Gone being made because of State of Decay as if that game is setting the world on fire. And again the only thing they seem to have in common is open world zombies.

And there’s plenty of positive previews for this

I’ve changed my mind about Days Gone

Days Gone hands-on preview — Great expectations from hours of gameplay
Plenty you say then you have ONE that says "I've changed my mind on" implying they didn't like it either at a time.

So why the hype? Oh yeah, it's exclusive :francis: