Which playstation 4 exclusives are you looking forward to coming out in t he next 4 months?

Daps
Days Gone. I think it'll be the best selling game of the year and a sleeper contender for GOTY. Looks like an open world take of Last of Us, minus the babysitting. Don't really care about GoT, as I'm not a fan of feudal Japanese setting. If The Last of Us 2 makes it out, as some people rumor to be likely, I will take a month off of work (if I'm fired, I don't care). But, I don't see that coming out this year, thinking it's probably a late release that'll be cross-gen compatible.

Daps
Sekiro & Division 2 holding me down till the summer. Days Gone looks ass cheeks

First, this is for PS4 exclusives. Second, Sekiro looks like it's missing everything that made the Soulsborne games huge draws - online play, RPG customization. Not to mention the graphics for Sekiro, if we're using the previews as a barometer, aren't impressive at all. I don't care about looters, so Division 2 - which isn't a PS4 exclusive, either - doesn't matter.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keeping it real, Days Gone and Dreams will be the two last big PS4 exclusives. And maybe Shenmue 3, if you include console exclusives. The rest coming with the PS5.