Which one of you lovely ladies would like to put me in the friend zone

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sensitive, insecure, whatever. The type of person constantly seeking validation and putting oneself down like this thread the several others you have made. At the end of the day, I'm not the one with the "woe is me" attitude.
If you don't wanna be my friend than kindly keep it moving please, thank you.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
You thought about it yeah? Have you seen any twerk vids from other users? And what do you mean by receptive? Do you mean people who came across more friendly to you?
I haven't. And I mean people that clearly like me.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Take off that silly ass hit breh....Looking like dude from the Crossroads video...

images

images

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lived in Bedstuy & Bushwick.. Currently in the westcoast though. California dreamin :troll:

I forgot where you're residing? my bad
sounds like you made it, how's that cali life treating you, I live in London so obviously I'm jealous of that good sunshine your getting.

• Dap

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Take off that silly ass hit breh....Looking like dude from the Crossroads video...

images

images
Your comments are appreciated but I like this hat and will continue to wear it, and what's wrong with looking like dude from the video? He took no L's.

• Dap

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes the power of fukkery compels me.
You wanted that featured thread at any means yeah? I hear that, I've let myself get drawn into the fukkery on this forum a couple of times. I can't lie all this talk of twerking has got me wondering what your working with in the back lol.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
You wanted that featured thread at any means yeah? I hear that, I've let myself get drawn into the fukkery on this forum a couple of times. I can't lie all this talk of twerking has got me wondering what your working with in the back lol.
In the end, I don't have to. I draw people in without clapping cheeks.

BK Breh

Wave Goddess
Daps
Reppin
sounds like you made it, how's that cali life treating you, I live in London so obviously I'm jealous of that good sunshine your getting.

Haha, No no i've not made it yet. But i'm working on it :yes:
Life here has been interesting.. the people here are just.. something else. Some in a good way and some in a bad way. I moved here for music & like, the scene where i'm at is pretty wack. So saturated but its all good!

I bet you are jealous haha, But thats when you just get you a sun lamp and call it a day

:pachaha:jk jk

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ur too good looking to friendzone. I'd be tempted. But if i was single...geez and that accent?! Dude.