Which one of you lovely ladies would like to put me in the friend zone

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I seriously didn't make this thread so women can shyt on my height I get enough of that in real life.

BK Breh

Wave Goddess
Daps
Reppin
I'm always down to talk to new people. Life's too short not to try. I like talking to people who aren't close minded. Interesting conversation is stimulating and rewarding:laugh:

But whenever i think I've found someone cool they end up switching up on me:upsetfavre:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Nobody likes me and I'm sad.
I was like you once. Then I did what all the men on this site suggested and I began to speak to those who were more receptive to me. A lot didn't make it past 10 months but you know, you can't help who likes you.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Your confident that you'll get tired of me? What an awful and completely unprovoked thing to say to a man who's just looking for a friend and not hurting anybody.
I didnt say that I was confident that I would get tired of you. I said:
You can talk to me til I get tired of you. I have a few coli friends already

You seem arrogant im looking for some humility.

Confident and honest, not arrogant but you're entitled to your opinion :ehh:
Meaning I am confident and honest not arrogant. You seem sensitive. So sensitive that you interpreted an attack or criticism when there was none. Every relationship starts as people talking and getting to know eachother and eventually ends when one or the other gets tired of continuing. Like I said I'm honest, too honest for you apparently.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meaning I am confident and honest not arrogant. You seem sensitive. So sensitive that you interpreted an attack or criticism when there was none. Every relationship starts as people talking and getting to know eachother and eventually ends when one or the other gets tired of continuing. Like I said I'm honest, too honest for you apparently.

8MsWQ.gif

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What kind of sensitive person would post their pic on thecoli. I would have left this place a long time ago if I was sensitive.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was like you once. Then I did what all the men on this site suggested and I began to speak to those who were more receptive to me. A lot didn't make it past 10 months but you know, you can't help who likes you.
Did you used to make twerk videos for thecoli?

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm always down to talk to new people. Life's too short not to try. I like talking to people who aren't close minded. Interesting conversation is stimulating and rewarding:laugh:

But whenever i think I've found someone cool they end up switching up on me:upsetfavre:
What part of Brooklyn are you from?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What kind of sensitive person would post their pic on thecoli. I would have left this place a long time ago if I was sensitive.
Sensitive, insecure, whatever. The type of person constantly seeking validation and putting oneself down like this thread the several others you have made. At the end of the day, I'm not the one with the "woe is me" attitude.