Which one of you a$$holes were the one that said Bynum is the best center?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not saying I don't buy McGee. I'm talking about Bynum as a franchise player. I read all that. You're just not listening. It's cool though. Stick with that point about it's somehow okay because McGee just had a big night. You're tacitly endorsing that little resistance if any he put up tonight. There's a difference between getting outplayed and not being able to get position with Mosgov on you and being lackadaisical. Let's not carried a way off this big night.

Game 1 triple double. Then you get 27, then you admit to not trying to in game 3. Game 4 he was better than tonight. You do not have your second worst game of the series after popping off.

I've never said Bynum was a franchise center first and foremost :childplease:

You act like Mozgov is just some little dude out there, he's 7"1 250lbs, getting position isn't as easy as you make it seem, especially when Denver is rotating 3 different fresh 7 footers onto him. He has to go against the fastest center baseline to baseline in the NBA, then two other dudes who have no other reason for being on the court other than bodying him up.

I said he has only had 1 big offensive game, and that is the truth, he's not Shaq and I never said he's the best center in the league. Im offering reasons as to why he isn't playing as well as you want him to.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

You act like Mozgov is just some little dude out there, he's 7"1 250lbs, getting position isn't as easy as you make it seem, especially when Denver is rotating 3 different fresh 7 footers onto him. He has to go against the fastest center baseline to baseline in the NBA, then two other dudes who have no other reason for being on the court other than bodying him up.

I said he has only had 1 big offensive game, and that is the truth, he's not Shaq and I never said he's the best center in the league. Im offering reasons as to why he isn't playing as well as you want him to.

A lot of it is Bynum's effort. He comes and goes on a whim. He holds himself back.

Ever since 2010 when he played through the playoffs on one knee, his effort/heart hasn't been the same. I'll always respect and appreciate what he did that year, but he has a different mindset now.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

This is the classic example of two people arguing two different things. Bynum wasn't going to have an easy time that's obvious, but he's not even fighting. I'm getting at his character and I have since the first post. That and the fact that he always struggles against equal size. Mosgov is not as strong as Bynum so yes I'm making light of that when I see him easily make moves on the Andrew Boguts of the world. He had one big offensive game, but that was more of a reflection of the attempts he got. He just wasn't getting many looks. It's like he's finally snapped and had enough. I can't endorse that.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
If Bynum got a ring, I don't think he'd be the center with the worst hype-to-skill ratio ever to dance at a parade :yeshrug:

Besides, he may be fukking up like he did tonight, but we can't act like he ain't applying his weight to the Lakers push that got them here right now.

Inconsistent, sure. Best 5 in the league, arguable. Laker fans need to love him in that yellow right now, cuz they aint raising a banner in June without him.

TheHNIC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's one thing to be inconsistent, but dont talk shyt unless you plan on showing up the next night

TheHNIC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Bynum got a ring, I don't think he'd be the center with the worst hype-to-skill ratio ever to dance at a parade :yeshrug:

Besides, he may be fukking up like he did tonight, but we can't act like he ain't applying his weight to the Lakers push that got them here right now.

Inconsistent, sure. Best 5 in the league, arguable. Laker fans need to love him in that yellow right now, cuz they aint raising a banner in June without him.

or with him

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ this reactionary shyt. If I were to make a thread every bad game Kobe has, I could cover 3 pages on this forum.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How about you worry about Pau?

Kobe had a bad game last time and Bynum had a good one. Didn't hear anything from you.

What's to worry about, we already know what Pau is made of. Baby food goes harder than he do. :childplease:

You still ain't answer my question tho, and Kobe made the plays necessary for us to win the game. Your man popped shyt and bailed outta dodge.